How to Transfer XviD to iPad for Playback?
XviD to iPad Converter - Convert XviD to iPad Supported Video Format
I have got some AVI XviD files and want to play them on iPad. Can iPad support to play AVI XviD? If not, how to successfully play AVI XviD on iPad?
I try to play some XviD files on iPad but eventually I failed. Can anyone tell me why and how to solve this?
Want to know how to transfer any XviD file to iPad for playback? Read the following article to find out the answer.
From iPad website, we can know clearly that any version of iPad can only play M4V, MOV and MP4 formats with H.264 codec or MPEG-4 codec and AVI format with Motion JPEG codec. Other formats or codecs, such as XviD, is not supported by iPad. So if you have got one or many XviD videos and want to play them on iPad converting XviD to iPad supported video format and codec, such as MP4 H.264, is the only way. To convert XviD to iPad, a professional XviD to iPad converter, like Avdshare Video Converter, is needed.
XviD to iPad Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any XviD video, like AVI XviD, MP4 XviD, etc to iPad supported MP4 H.264.
- Convert any other unsupported FLV, MOV, AVI, MP4, MKV, WMV, ASF, MTS, M2TS, etc to iPad supported video format.
- Convert XviD video or other unsupported video formats to iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime, iMovie, Windows Media Player, PSP, Zune, Xbox supported video formats.
- Convert XviD to H.264, H.265, VP8, VP9, DivX, or to any other video format or codec.
- Convert any video to XviD or to another one.
- Edit XviD before the conversion or edit MP4 H.264 after the conversion or edit any imported video file, just like a video editor does.
Guide on Converting XviD to iPad
The following guide can serve to convert any XviD to iPad supported MP4 H.264 video.
Make Preparation: Free download XviD to iPad Converter
Step 1 Add XviD file
The XviD file can be easily imported to Avdshare Video Converter by clicking the "Add file" button or the drag and drop feature.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from XviD to iPad supported video formats.