How to Play Xvid on DVD Player?
XviD to DVD Player Converter - Convert XviD to DVD Play Supported Format
I want to play some XviD files on my home DVD player. Can you tell me how to easily burn the XviD files to DVD for the DVD player?
Can anyone recommend me a powerful XviD to DVD converter to convert my XviD files to DVD for the standalone DVD player?
XviD is a codec, but not a video format. Videos encoded with XviD can be played in MPlayer, VLC, ffdshow, etc, but if you want to play XviD on DVD player, first you need to burn the XviD to DVD. There are many DVD burners which can directly burn the XviD to DVD, but in many cases, users often get playback error when playing the burnt DVD on a DVD player. Among all reasons, one obvious one is that XviD is not the optimized video format for burning to DVD. So if you have excluded all other reasons for the playback error, then you can try to convert the XviD to MPEG-2 and then re-burn the converted MPEG-2 to DVD, because MPEG-2 is the optimized format for burning to DVD.
To convert XviD to MPEG-2 for burning to DVD, a professional XviD to DVD converter - Avdshare Video Converter is needed.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any XviD file to MPEG-2, VOB, MP4, or DivX for successfully burning XviD file to DVD to play on DVD Player
- Convert other files encoded with codecs or in formats, like DivX, VP8, H.264, H.265, MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, AVI, WEBM, etc to DVD supported video format for any DVD player.
- Convert XviD file to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, H.264, H.265, etc to play or edit XviD file in or on any video player, device or video editor.
- Convert all other video formats or codecs to XviD for any XviD compatible media player.
- Easily convert one video format to another one for any online uploading or offline playback or edition purpose.
- Edit XviD file before the conversion, like cropping, trimming, changing video codec, size, sample rate, bitrate, etc, removing subtitles, adding all various effects, etc.
Guide on Converting XviD to DVD Player Supported Format
Simply follow the guide below to convert your XviD file to DVD player more supported format like MPEG-2, VOB, DivX, MP4 etc.
Make Preparation: Free download XviD to DVD Player Converter
Step 1 Add XviD file
The XviD file will be easily imported to this XviD to DVD converter and users only need to click the "Add file" button or use the drag and drop function. Batch conversion XviD to MPEG-2 needs you to import as many XviD files as you need.
Step 2 Set DVD Player supported format
Choose MPEG-2 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert Xvid to DVD Player
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and finish the XviD to MPEG-2 format conversion.
Note: If you have not got a workable DVD burner installed on your computer or you want to use another DVD burner to replace your already used DVD burner which you think can not get you a satisfying DVD, you can try iDVD or Windows DVD Maker which are both popular DVD burners for Mac and Windows and are both free.