WMA to MP3 Converter for Mac and Windows
How to Convert Audio Files from WMA to MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF, WAV etc?
WMA format is a very popular audio format developed by Microsoft and can fully work with Microsoft related platforms and programs. Other platforms, programs and applications have added WMA support year and year, but there are still many other programs, applications, devices and players which do not support WMA audio format. So to get any WMA audio file played on any program, device, etc, you had better convert your WMA file to MP3 file. You may search to find many WMA to MP3 converters for Windows but you may not find some workable WMA to MP3 converters for Mac.
Do not search any longer and the following just recommends two widely used methods to help you to convert WMA to MP3 on Mac. Check them as below.
Method 1: Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is just the most professional WMA to MP3 converter for Mac and also for Windows.
- With this Avdshare Audio Converter, your WMA file can be simply converted to MP3 file without any quality loss.
- Also, this converter supports to convert WMA file to WAV, AAC, AC3, AIFF, OGG, FLAC, to use WMA file on almost all audio programs and applications.
- Furthermore, this converter supports to convert any audio format to another one for your personal usage.
- In addition to the powerful conversion function, this converter also supports to edit your WMA file, WAV file, FLAC file, MP3 file, etc with its preset audio editing features: Crop, Split, Merge, Trim, etc.
Guide on Converting WMA to MP3 on Mac
The following guide will help you to easily convert your WMA file to MP3 file without any quality loss on your Mac.
Make Preparation: Free download WMA to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import WMA file
The WMA file can be simply imported to this converter and you only need to click the Add File button. You can also drag and drop the WMA file to this converter.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output format
You can specify MP3 as the output format by clicking the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the WMA to MP3 conversion work
Here, complete the WMA to MP3 conversion by clicking the Convert button.
Method Two: iTunes
You can also use iTunes to convert your WMA to MP3 on Mac and also on Windows. Follow the steps below to do that.
- Step 1: Launch iTunes on your Mac computer.
- Step 2: Go to Preferences and click on the Import Settings to choose MP3 encoder.
- Step 3: Find your WMA file you want to convert by clicking File>Add File to Library.
- Step 4: Select the file, and click Select File>Convert>Create MP3 Version to get an MP3 file from your WMA file.