WMA Converter for Mac and Windows
Batch Convert WMA to MP3, AAC, FLAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, OGG
We know that WMA audio format can not be played by iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod, iMovie, QucikTime, Apple TV, etc. In order to play WMA audio file on these above said devices we need to convert WMA to MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC, M4A, etc. Some users may recommend to use iTunes to convert WMA to other audio formats. Yes, Windows version of iTunes can indeed convert WMA to other audio formats, but Mac version of iTunes can not support WMA files. If the WMA file is DRM protected audio file, even the Windows version of iTunes can not convert WMA file to other audio formats.
In order to convert all WMA files on Mac or Windows, we recommend you to use Avdshare Audio Converter, the most professional WMA converter for Mac and Windows tested by most of users.
WMA Converter for Mac/Windows - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert WMA files on both Mac and Windows.
- Convert all WMA files, DRM protected or DRM free, to MP3, AIFF, WAV, AAC, Apple Lossless ALAC, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AC3, DTS, MP2, Opus, RA, etc.
- Convert almost all audio formats, like MP3, AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC, M4A ,etc to WMA.
- Convert between all popular audio formats.
- Extract WMA or any other audio file from video files.
- Edit WMA file or any other audio file with many aspects.
With Avdshare Audio Converter it can help solve all the questions about WMA audio file you encounter or any question in Google forum, like:
- Can anyone show me how to play WMA file in iTunes? I have got many WMA files and want to play then in iTunes but I do not know how. I will be appreciated any help.
- I got many WMA songs from my friend but these WMA files can not be played in iTunes on my Mac. Can you recommend a WMA converter for Mac to convert WMA to MP3?
- I can not play WMA files in QuickTime and I do not have a WMA converter to convert WMA to QuickTime supported audio format. Can you recommend one to me? Thanks.
- I can use iTunes on Windows PC to convert WMA file to MP3 but I can not use iTunes on Mac to convert WMA to MP3. Why?
- Need to play WMA on iPhone, who knows how?
- I can not add WMA file to my iTunes library either through adding file function or the dragging and dropping function.
- I am looking for a software to convert WMA file to another file format that can be played in iTunes or on iPhone. I appreciate any help from anyone.
Convert WMA on Mac or Windows Guide
The following step by step guide will take converting WMA to MP3 as the example. It can also help to convert MWA to AIFF, WAV, MPEG-4, AAC, M4A, OGG, FLAC, AC3, DTS, MP2, CAF, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download WMA Converter Mac and Windows
Step 1 Import MWA files
Click "Add file" button to import WMA file(s) to Avdshare Audio Converter. Dragging and dropping WMA file to Avdshare Audio Converter is also supported.
Step 2 Set MP3 as the targeted output format
Click "Profile" button to set MP3 as the output format.
Step 3 Convert WMA to MP3
Click "Convert" button to finish converting WMA to MP3 perfectly.