Play MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, on Wii
Wii Video Converter - Convert MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, MOV, AVI, etc to Wii Supported Video Format on Mac/Windows
Like Mircrosoft's Xbox 360 and Sony's PlayStation 3, Nintendo 's Wii is also a home video game console. And also Wii shares video or audio playback features via its Photo Channel Feature, but the supported video formats are only limited to Quicktime (motion JPEG) format (MOV) and AVI (Motion JPEG) format (AVI). But with a bunch of other video formats, like MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, MOV or AVI with other codecs, etc around the internet, how can we successfully play the above said video formats on Wii?
Wii Video Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- To play MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, MOV or AVI with other codecs, etc on Wii there is no other solution but to convert these unsupported video formats to Wii supported MOV or AVI. Avdshare Video Converter is jut the perfect Wii Video Converter you expect.
- Avdshare Video Converter can convert MP4, WMV, MKV, FLV, ASF, AVCHD, MOV or AVI with other codecs, like H.264, H.265, MPEG4, MPEG2, etc to Wii supported MOV or AVI.
- Besides convert these unsupported video formats to Wii, Avdshare Video Converter can also split, rotate, merge, cut, join the imported video files, add or remove video logo, watermark, subtitles, etc, adjust video resolution, bitrate, framrate, etc, add other special effects to video files and add other editions to video files.
- Further excellent is that Avdshare Video Converter can support between video formats.
How to Convert Unsupported MP4, MKV, WMV, etc to Wii Supported Video Format with Avdshare Video Converter?
The following step by step guide will take converting unsupported MKV to Wii supported MOV as the example. The guide is also workable to convert unsupported MP4, WMV, FLV, ASF, etc to Wii supported one or convert between video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download Wii Video Converter
Step 1 Import MKV video
Click "Add file" button to add MKV video(s) to Avdshare Video Converter. Or drag and drop MKV video to Avdshare Video Converter. Batch conversion is supported.
Step 2 Select Wii MOV as the exporting format
Click "Profile" button to set Wii MOV from the "Wii and DS" category as the exporting format.
Step 3 Effect video
If you like to edit your video, please click the "Effect" button. Then you may edit your video files like trim or crop, merge or split, rotate, add or delete subtitle, add special effects, add or remove audio track etc
Step 4 Convert MKV to Wii MOV
Click "Convert" button to get converting MKV to Wii MOV work done. After the conversion you can surely play the converted MKV on Wii.
Tips: Unfortunately Wii U, the successor of Wii, does not support Photo Channel Feature of Wii.
How to Play Video on Wii through Wii Photo Channel?
- Access to Photo Channel
- Move the cursor over the video files to find which video file you want to play and then press A Button to play it.
Tips: use the 1 Button and 2 Button to rewind or advance the video file when playing the video file.