What Video Formats Are Supported by DVD Player USB?
DVD Player Video Converter - Convert Any Unsupported Video to DVD Player Best Supported Format
I have an old Panasonic DVD-R32 DVD player and I failed to play MKV files on it. Can't my Panasonic DVD player support to play the MKV file? If so, how I can play the MKV file on my Panasonic DVD player?
Well, not only the above user, but also many other users have encountered video file playback problems on their DVD players. How to solve these problems? OK. The following article just gives a widely used solution, but before this, we will learn what video formats are supported by DVD player.
What Video Formats Are Supported by DVD Player?
Well, most relatively old DVD players support to play DVD discs, video CDs and audio CDs. And some relatively newer DVD players also supports to play one or some other formats, like MOV, WMV, MP4, DivX, etc.
How to Know What Video Formats Are Supported by Your DVD Player?
If you want to know what video formats are supported by your DVD player, the shortcut is to check your DVD player Manual. For some DVD Players, users can also know them by checking the DVD player box or face. Generally speaking, the older DVD players will only get DVD or video CD supported while some relatively newer ones will get more other supported video format choices, like MP4, DivX, etc.
How to Play Other Video Formats on DVD Player?
If your personal video files stored on USB are not playable by your DVD player, there is an easy method to solve your problem, that is, to use a professional DVD player converter to convert your personal video file to DVD player most supported DVD disc. Well, we all know DVD disc is actually MPEG-2 file, so MPEG-2 is a good choice for users to convert their video formats to before burning to DVD disc.
How to Convert Other Video Formats to DVD Player MPEG-2?
- Here, you will need a professional DVD player converter - Avdshare Video Converter. Avdshare Video Converter supports to convert any unsupported video format, like FLV, AVCHD, WTV, F4V, RMVB, etc to MPEG-2 for burning to DVD disc.
- Also, this powerful DVD player converter supports to convert any unsupported video format to iPhone, iPod, iPad, Android player, Huawei player, Windows Media Player, QuickTime player and to other media player supported video formats.
- Except for converting the unsupported video formats to media player, this powerful DVD player converter also supports to convert any unsupported video format to any video editor, like FCP, iMovie, etc, supported video formats.
- Also, this professional DVD player supports to change between any two video formats, any two audio formats or from one video format to any audio format.
- And also, the steps for converting the video format to DVD player MPEG-2 is very simple. Users only need to click the Add file button to import the video file>click the Profile button to choose MPEG-2 as the output format>Click the Convert button to finish the conversion process.
How to Burn the Converted MPEG-2 to DVD Disc?
Many DVD burner are available, including the free ones and the paid ones. However, two free and widely used DVD burners are iDVD and Windows DVD Maker. iDVD is a discontinued DVD burner for Mac OS X by Apple. Windows DVD Maker is a DVD burner by Microsoft. For common use, iDVD and Windows DVD Maker can satisfy the users, and they are free. However, if users want to experience some paid DVD burners, they can get them by Google.