What is the Best M4A to MP3 Converter for Mac and Windows?
How to Convert Multiple M4A Audio Files to MP3, AAC, AIFF, FLAC, WAV etc?
If you are a big music fan and like to save some music files on your computers or USB you may get some M4A files. M4A file is the audio-only MPEG-4 file and is more used by Apple iTunes Store when you download music files from iTunes Store. You can play the downloaded M4A music file on almost all Apple developed devices, players and applications, but not on other non-Apple systems. If you want to play M4A files on more other non-Apple devices you can choose to convert your M4A files to MP3 files, since MP3 audio format is well supported on almost all systems, devices, players and applications, not only on Apple ones, but also on Windows, Android and more other ones. Then the question becomes how to convert M4A to MP3.
Now the following article just introduces the best M4A to MP3 converter and some online M4A to MP3 converters for your reference.
The Best M4A to MP3 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Anyone wants to use the best converter to convert his M4A to MP3 and why we define Avdshare Audio Converter as the best M4A to MP3 converter?
- First, Avdshare Audio Converter is a 100% safe and clean audio converter and will not bring any ad or virus to your computer or the output file.
- Second, this converter converts M4A to MP3 without any quality loss.
- Third, this converter will give the highest possible conversion speed allowed by your bandwidth.
- Fourthly, this converter can not only convert M4A to MP3, but enables to convert any audio format to another one for your compatible playback on any device, player or application.
- Fifthly, this converter is also developed with powerful audio editing features to edit your M4A, MP3 or any other imported audio file, like trimming your audio file, changing your audio file bitrate, volume, size, etc, splitting your big audio file, merging many small audio files, etc.
Guide on Converting M4A to MP3
The following guide easily helps to convert any M4A file to MP3 file on your Windows or Mac.
Make Preparation: Free download M4A to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import M4A audio file
You can click the Add File button to import your M4A file to this converter. Dragging and dropping your M4A file to this converter is also well supported.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output audio format
The more supported MP3 output format will be set after you click the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the M4A to MP3 conversion work
Click the Convert button to start and finish your M4A to MP3 conversion work.
Online M4A to MP3 Converters
Also, there are many online M4A to MP3 converters to help you to convert your M4A to MP3. These online M4A to MP3 converters do not need you to install any app to your computer and so are these online M4A to MP3 converter better than a desktop M4A to MP3 converter? The answer is No. Most of these online M4A to MP3 converters can finish the M4A to MP3 conversion, but with many limitations. Some of them have some ads while some others need you to get the output file from your Email address. Some of them will decrease the output file quality while some of them supports to convert your audio file in slow speed. Also, some online M4A to MP3 converters only support limited audio formats as Input and Output formats and you may find it not workable when you have the need to convert your other audio format files.
In view of the above limitations of online M4A to MP3 converters, if you still want to use an M4A to MP3 converter to convert your M4A to MP3 you can try the following two.
Evano works well to convert your M4A to MP3. Besides, it also supports to convert many other audio formats. This Evano has a very user-friendly interface and you can simply follow its step by step guide to finish your M4A to MP3 conversion, but as per many users feedback, this Evano often give the output file with quality loss.
Online Audio Converter
Online Audio Converter is another workable online M4A to MP3 converter and it can convert many audio formats, among which M4A to MP3 conversion is supported. It supports you to import your M4A file from your computer disk, Google Drive, Dropbox or by URL. It supports you to adjust your output file quality, bitrate, sample rate, channels, etc. However, many users reported that this online converter has some ads on its interface and its supported input formats are limited and often failed to convert other of your audio format files.