WAV to Android Converter: Convert WAV to Android Supported MP3
Easy Method to Play WAV on Android Phone or Tablets Successfully
I have got some WAV files from my classmate and I plan to play them on my Android phone, but I failed after trying so many times. I checked to know that WAV files can not be played on Android natively and if I am right, how can I play these WAV files on my Android phone? Do I need to convert them?
Well, many users are familiar with Android devices and players, even that you are not using Android for your daily life. We know that Android can well support to play MP4 H.264 file and 3GP file, but they often know less about Android best supported audio files. Many users have failed to play WAV files on Android phones and so they have asked around to know if Android can play WAV files. Now here, users can get a detailed explanation about this.
Can Android Play WAV?
On Android Developers website, we can see that WAV file is supported by Android devices, but with some limitations. Android devices support to play WAV file with the following properties:
- 8- and 16-bit linear PCM (rates up to limit of hardware).
- Sampling rates for raw PCM recordings at 8000, 16000 and 44100 Hz.
When users failed to play WAV file on Android devices, mostly because their WAV files are beyond the limitation.
How to Play WAV on Android?
Compared with adjusting your WAV to Android supported WAV, users can easily choose to convert the WAV file to Android more supported MP3, the audio format most supported by Android devices, to get which done, a professional WAV to Android converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter, is recommended to use.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any WAV file to any Android device or player best supported MP3 for the smooth playback.
- Easily convert any other unsupported WMA, MP2, AIFF, FLAC, etc to any Android device or player best supported MP3.
- Easily convert any WAV or any unsupported audio format to any other audio device or player supported audio formats.
- Zero quality loss and high conversion speed will happen during the WAV to Android conversion.
- If you have more than one WAV file waiting for conversion, you can add all of them to this converter and batch convert them at once.
Guide on Converting WAV to Android
The following guide will easily help to convert any WAV file to any Android device or player supported audio formats.
Make Preparation: Free download WAV to Android Converter
Step 1 Import WAV file
Users can simply import the WAV file to this WAV to Android Converter by clicking the "Add file" button.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Set MP3 as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Audio" category.
Step 3 Complete the WAV to Android conversion
Click the Convert button to get the WAV file easily converted to Android device or player best supported MP3.