WAV to ALAC Converter for Mac and Windows
Best Method to Convert WAV to ALAC Apple Lossless M4A with High Audio Quality
Follow the WAV to ALAC converter step by step guide to convert any WAV to ALAC for more smoothly playing WAV files on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, iTunes, etc.
I have got my USB device filled with WAV files, but what annoys me is that these WAV files can not be played on my iPhone. So now what I need is a professional WAV to ALAC converter to help me to convert my WAV files to iPhone supported ALAC. Any idea?
I need a WAV to ALAC converter to help me to batch convert the WAV to ALAC. What WAV to ALAC converters can help me with this work? It must convert WAV to ALAC in a fast way, and I do not like the slower conversion. Thanks for your answer.
WAV is a lossless Microsoft and IBM audio file and is often used to store original music for professional music recording industry. WAV is compatible with Microsoft Windows, Mac and Linux systems, but it is more often used for Windows systems. WAV is supported by iTunes, but iTunes prefers ALAC, the Apple developed audio format, to WAV. Besides, ALAC is supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc, but WAV is not. So if you want to use the audio file in Apple products, it is wiser to convert WAV to ALAC.
To convert WAV to ALAC without quality loss and with the fast conversion speed, a professional WAV to ALAC converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is recommended to use.
WAV to ALAC Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert WAV to ALAC in a very short time and in a very efficient way.
- Convert WAV to many more audio formats, like MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, MP2, etc for any audio application which supports lossy or lossless audio formats.
- Convert ALAC or other audio formats to WAV for working ALAC or other audio formats on Windows platforms, such as Windows Media Player and Windows Movie Maker.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to any audio playing or editing application supported audio formats.
- Edit WAV, ALAC, etc: trim audio file, change audio codec, volume, sample rate, bitrate, split big audio file, merge many audio clips, etc.
- Directly play WAV, ALAC or any other audio format, just as a professional audio player does.
Guide on Converting WAV to ALAC
The converting WAV to ALAC step by step guide is provided as follows.
Make Preparation: Free download WAV to ALAC Converter
Step 1 Import WAV file
Click the "Add file" button to import the WAV file to this WAV to ALAC converter. The drag and drop function also helps to import the WAV file to this WAV to ALAC converter.
Step 2 Set ALAC as output audio format
Simply click the "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category to choose Apple Lossless ALAC M4A as the final output format.
Step 3 Start and finish the WAV to ALAC conversion
Click the "Convert" button to complete the WAV to ALAC conversion very simply.