How to Convert WAV to AIFF on Mac and Windows?
WAV to AIFF Converter - Convert Audio from WAV to AIFF
Hi, guys. I have many WAV files stored on my computer. Is there some way to batch convert the WAV files to AIFF without quality loss?
I need to convert some WAV to AIFF for tweaking some system sounds. Does anyone know what WAV to AIFF converter can be used for this job?
I use one audio converter searched through Google to convert WAV to AIFF, but the converted AIFF can not be recognized on Mac. Is there something wrong? Or can you recommend other workable WAV to AIFF converter to me?
WAV and AIFF are both uncompressed and lossless audio formats with high audio qualities. WAV and AIFF have no obvious quality difference and can both used on Apple or Windows systems. But compared with WAV, AIFF supports metadata, album cover graphics, etc. So if you want your audio file containing metadata, album cover graphics, etc you should choose AIFF. But there are situations where users just convert WAV to AIFF only for their preference to AIFF. So no matter for what reason you want to convert WAV to AIFF, you will need a professional WAV to AIFF converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter.
WAV to AIFF Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Batch convert any WAV to AIFF for any AIFF-compatible application with no quality loss.
- Convert any WAV to MP3, to WMA, AAC, FLAC, M4A, M4B, OGG, MP2, etc for playing or editing WAV on all audio applications.
- Convert any unsupported audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Zune, Apple TV and other devices supported audio format.
- Convert AIFF or any other audio format to WAV for any WAV-compatible application.
- Convert any audio format or any other video format to MP3 or to another audio format for any of your personal use.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, MP3, etc: trim, split, or merge audio or adjust audio codec, size, bitrate, sample rate, volume, etc.
Guide on Converting WAV to AIFF
The converting WAV to AIFF guide is provided as below.
Make Preparation: Free download WAV to AIFF Converter
Step 1 Import WAV files
Any WAV file or many WAV files can be easily added to Avdshare Audio Converter either by clicking the "Add file" button or by the drag and drop function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose AIFF as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the WAV to AIFF audio conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting WAV to AIFF.