Add Text or Picture Watermark to Video on Mac/Windows
Watermark MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MOV, FLV, WEBM, VOB, MTS, ProRes
Why Watermark Video?
Nowadays many persons or companies like to watermark their videos mainly for the following reasons:
- Protect their videos recorded or produced by themselves from unauthorized use.
- Advertise for their company to further promote other products of their company.
- Identify the video producer or owner or source.
- Protect the video copyright.
How to Watermark Video?
There are many programs on the market that can watermark video. Besides watermarking the video you might have some other needs, like rotating the video, deleting some part of the video, adjusting video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, etc, adding other special effects to the video and also you may want to convert the watermarked video to other video format. So why not choose a multifunctional program which has other editing functions except for watermarking the video for future use? If you do you can try Avdshare Video Converter.
Video Watermarker - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter can add various watermarks: personal signature, ownership text, company logo, website URL, geometry graphics and hundreds of other audios, pictures, videos, texts or 3D models, etc to video files.
- It supports to waterwark to various videos like MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MOV, FLV, ASF, WEBM, MTS, M2TS, M2T, TS, WTV, VOB, Apple ProRes, MXF, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, H.265, HEVC, RMVB, AVCHD, R3D, XAVC, etc.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also add subtittles to video, extract subtitles from video, remove subtitles from movies, crop the video, rotate the video 90, 180, 270 degrees, delete unnecessary video part, watermark, logo, etc, add other special effects to the video and do other creative video editing features to the video.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also help you to convert the watermarked video or the video with other editing features to other video format, if you want.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also extract MP3, AAC, FLAC, AIFF, WAV and other audio files from the watermarked MP4, AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MOV, FLV, ASF, WEBM, AVCHD, etc.
Watermark Video Guide
You can follow the easy step by step guide below to watermark your own video. The guide will take MP4 file as the example. The guide can also work to watermark AVI, MKV, WMV, MPG, MOV, FLV, ASF, WEBM, AVCHD, etc during the video publishing or in post production before rendering.
Make Preparation: Free download Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Import video
Click "Add file" button to add MP4 file to Avdshare Video Converter. Drag and drop than MP4 file to Avdshare Video Converter is also supported.
Step 2 Add watermark to MP4
Click "Effect" button and then go to "Video Edit" window and then go to "Watermark" pane
If you want to add text watermark to MP4:
Click 'Text' dot and then input the text watermark you want to add to your MP4 in the following 'Input Text Box' and click 'OK' button to complete your setting.
If you want to add picture watermark to MP4:
Click 'Text' dot> Click 'Open Picture' button to load the picture you want to add as the watermark> click 'OK' button to complete your setting.
Step 3 Select the exporting format
Click "Profile" button to select MP4 or other video formats as the exporting format.
Step 4 Finish watermarking the video
Click "Convert" button to finish watermarking the MP4 file.
Other Options to Watermark Video
If you only wan to watermark video simply you can also try Windows Live Movie Maker, Format Factory, YouTube, etc.