VOB to Oculus Cinema Video Converter
Convert VOB to Oculus Cinema to Play VOB Files in Oculus Cinema
Oculus Cinema, now is called Oculus Video, can support to play almost all video formats in Samsung Gear VR, like MP4, M4V, 3GP, WebM, MKV, WMV, AVI, ASF, FLV, etc but unluckily VOB is not one of them. But chances are we have got one or many VOB and intend to play the VOB in Oculus Cinema. Is there a way to get that? Absolutely.
The easiest way to play VOB in Oculus Cinema is to convert the VOB to Oculus Cinema supported video formats, such as MP4 H.264. And then we can play the converted MP4 H.264 in Oculus Cinema without any problem.
VOB to Oculus Cinema converter - Avdshare Video Converter
To convert VOB to Oculus Cinema supported MP4 H.264 we need the professional VOB to Oculus Cinema converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help us. The key features of Avdshare Video Converter are listed below:
- Convert all VOB files containing any video or audio codec to Oculus Cinema supported MP4 H.264.
- Convert other unsupported WTV, AVCHD, MPEG, MKV, AVI, etc to Oculus Cinema supported video format.
- Convert any unsupported video format to the one supported by Carl Zeiss VR One, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive, Sony Morpheus, Microsoft HoloLens, etc.
- Convert any unsupported video format to the one supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, LG TV, Android, PSP, Zune, etc.
- Convert one video format to another new video format.
How to Convert VOB to Oculus Cinema Supported Video Format?
The following guide will take converting VOB to Oculus Cinema supported MP4 H.264 as the example. Also the guide work to convert VOB or other unsupported video format to Oculus Cinema supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download VOB to Oculus Cinema Converter
Step 1 Import VOB files
Click "Add file" button to add VOB or directly drag and drop VOB to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to select MP4 H.264 from the "General Video" category as the targeted output format.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting VOB to Oculus Cinema supported MP4 H.264.