Convert and Import VOB to iMovie (iMovie 11 Included)
VOB to iMovie Converter: Convert VOB to iMovie MP4 or MOV or DV
It is known that iMovie only supports several formats including MPEG-2, DV-Standard and HDV (High Definition Video), QuickTime Movie(including mov, m4v, mp4), iSight, MEPG-4 etc. That's the reason we can't open VOB files in iMovie. The easy solution provided by Avdshare Video Converter is to convert VOB to iMovie supporting format.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter -VOB to iMovie Converter
Among so many converters on the market, Avdshare Video Converter stands out for its unique traits and its helpful multi-functions. Here’s some of them:
- This software can be applied to convert VOB to iMovie, or convert any other video format like WMV, AVI, MKV, M4V, ASF, FLV, Xvid, etc to iMovie.
- Make VOB and other video format compatible to any Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
- Open VOB files with any media player or editor like iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, Windows Media Center and Windows Movie Maker, Windows Media Player, iTunes, and more.
- Guarantee the video quality will never change.
- The clean interface and easy operation let the beginners handle it quite soon.
- The fast converting speed won’t let you wait too long.
- Helpful edition functions like trim or crop, merge or split, adjust bit rate/resolution/ratio apect, adjust the video effect like brightness/contrast/saturation, edit subtitles, define audio tracks, etc.
- Download videos from any websites like YouTube, eHow, Yahoo, DailyMoiton, etc.
Instruction on How to Convert VOB to iMovie
Please follow the step-by-step guide to convert VOB videos to iMovie with Avdshare Video Converter.
Get ready: Free download VOB to iMovie Converter
Step 1 Import VOB videos
You can simply drag & drop the VOB files to this program or click “Add File” button to import the videos.
Tips: Batch conversion is allowed.
Step 2 Define the output format
Click “Profile” button and in the drop-down window define the output video format. MOV or MPEG 4 is the best choice.
In addition, you can click “Effect” button to edit video files.
Step 3 Start conversion
Please click the “Convert” button to start video conversion. Very soon, you will get the converted video which is compatible to your iMovie.
All the following VOB to iMovie Issues are Solved:
We collected some related problems when importing VOB to iMovie from some forums. If you encounter the similar issue, don’t worry, Avdshare Video Converter will help you out.
- How to import Video_TS to iMovie?
- I need to get some clips from a DVD into iMovie but can't find a free .VOB convertor for mac. Please help!
- Editing a .VOB file on mac? What mac-compatible open source program can I use to edit a .VOB video file?
- How do you convert BUP, IFO, & VOB files to something that I can open in iMovie
- I need to somehow open BUP, IFO, and VOB files in iMovie on my Mac but it doesn't allow me to do that. So what's a free program that I can convert those file types into something that will let me open them in iMovie? Thanks.
- How do I convert VOB files to the file type that iMovie will accept
- I uploaded my Full Metal Alchemist videos to my Mac Book, and they are displayed as VOB files (DVD Video). There are some unnecessary clips on the videos that I don't need, so to reduce the space it takes up, I need to cut the clips using a program. iMovie will not import these type files. Is there a converter for Mac to get these VOB files compatible with iMovie? What files are compatible with iMovie?
- How can you import a dvd movie into imovie?
- i been trying to import the movie fight club into imovie 08 so i can make a tribute video and can't seem to get it. so please help me out