VOB to Final Cut Pro Apple ProRes Converter
VOB to Final Cut Pro - Convert and Import VOB to Final Cut Pro
This article helps to answer can Final Cut Pro support to edit VOB and how to successfully import VOB to Final Cut Pro to edit VOB in Final Cut Pro.
Can Final Cut Pro Support to Edit VOB?
Final Cut Pro can not support to edit most of VOB and can only edit a small part of Enhanced VOB(EVO) compressed with H.264.
How to Successfully Import and Edit All VOB in Final Cut Pro?
To get all VOB edited in Final Cut Pro, we only need to convert the unsupported VOB to Final Cut Pro best supported Apple ProRes (Apple ProRes 4444 XQ, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422, Apple ProRes 422 LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy).
VOB to Final Cut Pro Apple ProRes Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is a professional VOB to Final Cut Pro converter which can help to convert all unsupported VOB containing any codec to Final Cut Pro best supported Apple ProRes 422 or other supported codecs like convert VOB to Apple ProRes 4444 XQ, Apple ProRes 4444, Apple ProRes 422 LT, Apple ProRes 422 Proxy.
Besides converting VOB to Final Cut Pro supported Apple ProRes, Avdshare Video Converter is designed with the following excellent features:
- Convert all other unsupported MP4,WMV, FLV, AVI, WTV, etc to Final Cut Pro supported video format or video codec.
- Convert any unsupported video format to iMovie, Sony Vegas, Edius, Adobe supported video format.
- Convert between any two video formats.
- Edit any video format: rotate video file to 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree, trim video file, merge or split video file, adjust video frame rate, bitrate, resolution, adjust video volume, quality, codec, etc.
- Convert video to audio format to extract audio from video files.
Guide on Converting VOB to Final Cut Pro Best Supported Apple ProRes
The following just lists the guide to help you convert the unsupported VOB to Final Cut Pro best supported Apple ProRes 422 or Apple ProRes 4444
Make Preparation: Free download VOB to Final Cut Pro Converter
Step 1 Import VOB files
Click "Add file" button to add the unsupported VOB to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose ProRes Apple ProRes codec (＊.mov) from the "HD Video" category as the output format.
Step 3 Convert VOB to Final Cut Pro
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the unsupported VOB to Final Cut Pro best supported Apple ProRes codec and then editing the converted video file in Final Cut Pro will not cause any trouble.
VOB in FCP Problems Solved
With Avdshare Video Converter the following problems will be solved easily:
- I have tried every available option to convert VOB to the video format supported by Final Cut Pro and it seems none of them works. Please help to recommend a workable VOB to Final Cut Pro converter to me.
- Is there a way to edit VOB in FCP? Does it need some plug-in or some software?
- Can anyone suggest the best way to edit VOB in FCP? Mpeg Streamclip does not work for me.
- I am trying to import some DVD in VOB format to FCP but finally I failed. Is there a problem with the settings of my DVD or FCP?
- I have got a DVD and want to re-edit in FCP. How can I get a copy of DVD to the video format that can be edited in FCP?