Two Popular Methods to Merge AVI Files into One
AVI Merger - Merge and Join Multiple AVI Files into One Video.
Method One: VirtualDub
VirtualDub is a free and open source video capture and processing non-linear editor which can merge AVI files as well as delete the unneeded video part, append new segments, reorder existing segments, etc. However, VirtualDub only natively serve for Windows users, but not Mac or Linux users. However, it is still a good AVI merger for Windows users. Now follow the guide below to merge AVI files on your Windows computer.
- Download, install and launch VirtualDub.
- Click Video button>Direct stream copy.
- Click Audio button>Direct stream copy.
- Click File button>Open Video file option to import the first AVI clip by clicking the Open button.
- Continue to select File button>Append AVI segment to import all AVI clips that you want to merge to VirtualDub.
- Click File button and then click Save as AVI to save the emerged AVI file.
- Rename the merged AVI and save it to the location you want.
- Wait for the merging process to the end, after which all your selected AVI will be merged as one whole AVI file.
Method Two: Use Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is a professional AVI merger which can merge many AVI clips into one AVI file with or without changing the original AVI format.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also merge many MP4 clips, MOV clips, FLV clips, MKV clips, WMV clips, AVCHD clips, etc into one AVI file, MP4, MOV etc
- Also this Avdshare Video Converter can edit AVI, MOV, MP4, WMV, FLV, etc with many aspects: crop, trim, split, change video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, add or remove subtitles, logo, watermark, etc to or from video file.
- Except for editing AVI and other video files, Avdshare Video Converter is also a powerful video converter which can easily convert between any two video formats and any two audio formats.
Guide on Merging AVI Files with Avdshare Video Converter
The following guide will easily work to merge the AVI files into one whole AVI file.
Make Preparation: Free download AVI Merger
Step 1 Add AVI files
Click the "Add file" button to import all the AVI clips into this AVI merger. You can also choose to drag and drop all the AVI clips into this AVI merger.
Step 2 Merge AVI files
Click Merge button to merge all the imported AVI files and you also have the option to rename the merged AVI file.
Step 3 Targeted output format setting (Optional)
If you want to change the AVI format after merging them, you can click the "Profile" button >"General Video" category to make that.
Step 4 Complete merging the AVI files
Finally, click the "Convert" button to complete merging the AVI files.