How to Convert TTA to FLAC without Quality Loss?
TTA to FLAC Converter - Convert TTA to FLAC, MP3, WAV, M4A, WMA etc
When saving maximum of sounding quality with the small file size users like to use lossless audio formats. TTA is just one of them. TTA is the file extension of True Audio. TTA is a lossless audio codec which means no data or quality loss when using TTA audio codec. The big advantage of TTA is its high encoding speed, but it also has some disadvantages due to which many users want to convert the TTA to another lossless audio codec, FLAC. Two obvious reported TTA disadvantages are its slow decoding speed and its limited software and hardware support. When users need to convert TTA to FLAC, they will use a professional TTA to FLAC converter. Avdshare Audio Converter is just the best one.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any TTA audio, with .cue sheet or not, to FLAC for any hardware or software which support FLAC, but not TTA.
- Convert any TTA audio to MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, AIFF, OGG, MP2, etc for using TTA on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PS3, PS4, Zune, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, FCP, Windows Movie Maker, broadcasting system, etc.
- Convert any other audio format, such as MP3, WAV, to FLAC for storing your audio in lossless audio format or playing your audio on FLAC-compatible audio applications.
- Convert any audio format to the most popular MP3 or to another new audio format.
- Directly play TTA, FLAC, MP3 or any other audio format.
- Edit TTA, FLAC, MP3, WAV, etc with trimming, merging, cutting function, audio size, codec, sample rate, volume adjusting function, etc.
Guide on Converting TTA to FLAC
You can easily convert TTA to FLAC as per the guide below.
Make Preparation: Free download TTA to FLAC Converter
Step 1 Import TTA file
Click the "Add file" button to import the TTA file to this TTA to FLAC converter. The drag and drop function can also work to import TTA file to this TTA to FLAC converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose FLAC as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the saved TTA to FLAC.
More about TTA
TTA can compress audio file up to 30% of the original one. TTA allows for the storage of up to 20 audio CDs. VLC media player can natively support to play this TTA file and other media players, like Winamp, XMPlayer, Foobar2000, etc, need the plug-in to play TTA file.