How to Successfully Import TS files to iMovie for Editing?
TS to iMoive Converter - Convert TS to iMoive Preferred Video Format
iMoive does not allow me to import TS to iMovie for editing. And can you tell me how to import TS to iMovie for editing? Thanks.
I downloaded some VIDEO_TS files from internet, but I do not know how to edit these VIDEO_TS files in iMoive. Any idea?
Many users have difficulties in trying to edit TS files in iMovie and so these users intend to search to find a solution to this. Now this article just introduces a professional TS to iMovie converter- Avdshare Video Converter to help users to solve all difficulties in editing TS in iMoive by converting TS to iMovie preferred video formats.
TS to iMovie Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert Transport Stream or VIDEO_TS file to iMoive preferred MOV MPEG-4 to solve all difficulties in editing TS files in iMoive.
- Convert any Transport Stream or VIDEO_TS file or any unsupported video format to MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, H.264, MPEG4, H.265, etc for easily playing or editing all TS files on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Roku, Xbox, Windows Media Player, FCP, etc.
- Convert any unsupported WMV, FLV, ASF, MKV, RMVB, etc to iMovie preferred video format.
- Convert over 100 video formats from one to another.
- Directly play all TS files and also do some editing operations to TS, MP4, MOV, WMV or any other video format.
Guide on Converting TS to iMoive
Follow the guide below to convert TS to iMovie preferred video format.
Make Preparation: Free download TS to iMoive Converter
Step 1 Import TS file
Two methods are supported to import TS to Avdshare Video Converter.
Method one: Clicking the "Add file" button.
Method two: Directly drag and drop TS to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV MPEG-4 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from TS to iMovie preferred MOV MPEG-4.
More About TS
The TS files that users usually get are either Transport Stream, a standard digital container format or VIDEO_TS, a directory structure for DVD movie. But no matter which TS you have got, you can not smoothly edit it in iMovie. In order to edit the TS in iMovie, converting TS to iMovie preferred MOV MPEG-4 seems the best option.