TrueHD Converter- Solve can't Play Dolby TrueHD Issue
Batch Convert TrueHD to MP3, DTS, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc on Mac and Windows
I have a video with the audio codec "Dolby TrueHD 7.1 ATMOS", but none of my player can play the video with sound. I have tried VLC, avplay and more other players. How can I play this video?
Can Samsung TV play Dolby TrueHD audio? Because I have failed playing Dolby TrueHD audio in MKV format on my Samsung TV. How to fix this?
Do you encounter the same or similar issue when playing Dolby TrueHD audios? The following article just aims to offer the solution to successfully playing Dolby TrueHD on all players or devices.
TrueHD Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- To get Dolby TrueHD played on more other players or devices as well as current Blu-ray Disc players, you need Avdshare Audio Converter to help you to convert Dolby TrueHD to more widely used audio formats, like MP3, DTS, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc.
- Avdshare Audio Converter can convert Dolby TrueHD Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital to MP3, DTS, AAC, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc.
- Avdshare Audio Converter can convert Dolby TrueHD MKV, Dolby TrueHD AVI, Dolby TrueHD MP4, Dolby TrueHD MOV, Dolby TrueHD ASF, etc to MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, ASF, FLV, WMV, etc with audio codecs, like MP3, DTS, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc.
- Edit Dolby TrueHD or any other audio format with many aspects, like join small audio files, cut big audio file, adjust audio volume, bitrate, etc.
- Directly work as a Dolby TrueHD player to play the Dolby TrueHD files.
Convert Dolby TrueHD Guide
The following converting Dolby TrueHD to MP3 guide can also be used to convert Dolby TrueHD to DTS, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, OGG, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download TrueHD Converter
Step 1 Import TrueHD files
Usually users have two options to add TrueHD file to Avdshare Audio Converter: click "Add file" button or drag and drop TrueHD file. Support batch converting TrueHD files.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose MP3 from "General Audio" category as the output format.
Step 3 Convert TrueHD to MP3
Click "Convert" button to complete converting TrueHD to MP3.
More Info about TrueHD
TrueHD is the 100% lossless audio which ensures the audio you hear is 100% the same as the master recording. TrueHD is the successors to Dolby Digital. TrueHD is widely adopted by Blu-ray Disc. All current Blu-ray players support the playback for TrueHD but the early ones can not. But except the current Blu-ray players few media players and devices, like iTunes, iPhone, iPad, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, VLC, Android, Samsung, Apple TV, Zune, etc can play TrueHD files and it is exactly why we need to convert TrueHD to other popular audio formats.