Top 5 Spotify Downloaders for Mac and Windows
Download Spotify Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, etc
Most of music fans are not strange about Spotify and often visit it to stream their favorite music. And also some of the Spotify music fans have noticed that Spotify has some limitations to its users. For example, Spotify free users can stream Spotify music, but they must bear the ads and they can not download Spotify music for offline enjoyment. Spotify premium users can download Spotify music for offline playback as well as stream Spotify music online, but they can only enjoy the downloaded Spotify music within Spotify app. Is there some software to help users to download Spotify music for offline playback without so many limitations? Of course, there is. And the following article just lists top 5 Spotify downloaders to help users to easily download Spotify music.
Top 1 Spotify Downloader: Allavsoft
Allavsoft is very famous for downloading Spotify music and can convert the DRM-protected Spotify music to MP3, AAC, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, etc to enable users to enjoy the downloaded Spotify music on iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Zune, Roku, Windows Media Player, QuickTime and more other music devices and players. Also the downloaded Spotify music is free of any ad or virus. You can also use Allavsoft batch downloading function to download more than one Spotify music at once. Also, Allavsoft can help to download music from Pandora, Google Play, SoundCloud and more other 10,000 music websites.
The steps on downloading Spotify music are listed as follows:
- Add the Spotify music URL to Allavsoft by copying and pasting or by dragging and dropping.
- Accept Spotify original music format as the output format or click the "Automatically Convert to" button to select any other needed video format as the output format.
- Click the Convert button to get the Spotify music downloaded.
Top 2: NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter
NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter can perfectly strip DRM from Spotify music and convert them to MP3, AAC, WAV, etc with 5X downloading speed. Of course, the downloaded Spotify music is the 100% same as Spotify online music quality. Users can follow the guide below to download Spotify music:
- Click the Add button to let NoteBurner Spotify Music Converter know which Spotify song you want to download.
- Click the Setting button> Go to Preference to set your wanted output format.
- Click the Convert button to start and finish to download and convert the downloaded Spotify music.
Top 3: Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder
Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is also capable of getting the downloaded Spotify music by recording it. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder can record Spotify music to MP3, AAC or to any other music format. Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder can also remove the annoying ads when downloading Spotify music, but many users report that Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder is very time-consuming if users have many Spotify music to download. Follow the steps below to record your needed Spotify music:
- Launch Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder and click Record button.
- Play the Spotify music and Wondershare Streaming Audio Recorder will start to record the playing Spotify music.
- Right-clicking on a recorded song in library can find the recorded Spotify music.
Top 4: SpotifyTube
SpotifyTube is an online service to download Spotify music. SpotifyTube can work with all browsers, but if users want to download other music they need to check if the website is supported by SpotifyTube, because SpotifyTube do not support to download music from the unknown sources in certain countries. Users can follow the guide below to use SpotifyTube to download Spotify music.
- Use your Spotify account to sign in SpotifyTube.
- Paste the Spotify URL to SpotifyTube.
- Click the Download button to start to download Spotify music.
Top 5: iMusic
iMusic is also workable to download Spotify music. iMusic can download any Spotify music and convert it to MP3 or to any other music format. The steps on how to download Spotify music are listed as below.
- Launch iMusic.
- Click GET MUSIC tab, click DISCOVER button to find the Spotify music that you want to download and click the Download button to download it. Or you can click Download button to directly download the Spotify music that you found with your browser.
- Transfer the downloaded Spotify music saved in iTunes library to other storing devices by clicking LIBRARY tab>Download icon where you can select any downloaded Spotify music to your designated device.