TikTok Video Resolution Size Converter for Windows and Mac
How to Convert Any Video Resolution Size to TikTok Supported One?
With he popularity of social media, TikTok grows rapidly around the world. Many common users like to share their created videos on TikTok to obtain more views while many business men like to share some ads about their product to win more purchase. Thanks to many video recording and editing tools and softwares, recording and producing exciting videos becomes so simple. However,you also need to ensure that your created videos satisfy with TikTok required resolution size, video format, etc.
- TikTok supported dimension and resolution is 1080 x 1920
- TikTok supported video formats are MP4 and MOV
- TikTok app is available on an Android or iOS device. If you are an Android user you can upload your video up to 72MB to TikTok while an iOS user up to 287.6MB.
So what can we do when our video is not in TikTok supported video formats, not in TikTok supported resolution and size? Do not worry. The following article just shares a professional TikTok resolution size converter to help you to easily convert your video file to TikTok supported ones.
TikTok Video Resolution Size Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is just the most powerful TikTok resolution size converter with which any of your video files can be easily converted as TikTok supported resolution, format and size. Check its key features as below.
- Convert any video file with FLV, MKV, AVI, AVCHD, WTV, etc to TikTok supported MOV or MP4.
- Convert any video file with any resolution to TikTok supported 1080 x 1920.
- Also, this converter supports to convert any video file to YouTube, Facebook, Dailymotion or to any other social media supported video formats.
Guide on How to Convert Video as TikTok Supported Resolution Size, Formats, etc
You can follow the guide below to convert your video file to the one with TikTok supported resolution size, formats, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download TikTok Video Resolution Size Converter
Step 1 Upload your video file
You can click the Add File button to import your video file to this converter.
Change Video Format
If your video file is not in MOV or MP4 format, you can click the Profile button>HD Video category where you can choose HD MP4 or HD MOV as the final output format.
Change Video Resolution Size
You can click Setting... button>Advanced panel>Video Codec>Video Size where you can set 1080 x 1920 as TikTok supported video resolution.
If your video size is still too big for TikTok, you can click Crop button one the converter top part to remove the unnecessary part of your video to meet TikTok demand.
Step 3 Start and finish changing your video resolution size to TikTok supported one
Finally, you can click the Convert button to change your video as the one with TikTok supported video resolution size.