Three Methods to Merge MP3 Files
How to Merge MP3 Files into One on Windows and Mac?
I have downloaded some MP3 files, but every time I play them in shuffle mode, they will play in order that I do not want. Can you guys introduce me a professional MP3 merger to merge all my MP3 files into one MP3 file with the order I want?
I have got many MP3 tracks and I do not want to experience silence between tracks. Can you introduce me a professional MP3 merger to merge many MP3 tracks into one continuous MP3 long file?
Many users have the need to merge MP3 files, but what is the best MP3 merger? Now the following article just introduces top three methods to help users to merge many MP3 files into one.
Method One: Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is the top one MP3 Merger which can easily merge more than one MP3 into one entire MP3 file without any quality loss. Besides, this powerful MP3 Merger also supports to change the merged MP3 format to another one, like MP3 to WAV, AAC, WMA, AIFF, FLAC, OGG, etc.
It also merge video files into audio format or merge multiple video files into one video file.
Also, this professional MP3 merger supports to merge audio files in other audio formats, like AIFF, WAV, WMA, etc. Furthermore, this professional MP3 merger can edit MP3 or any other audio file with other aspects, like trimming, changing audio frame rate, bitrate, sample rate, codec, etc.
Also, this powerful MP3 Merger can work as a powerful MP3 or any other audio converter to convert audio file from or to MP3 or any other audio format. Still better is that this professional MP3 merger can work as an video to audio converter to convert any video format, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, MKV, FLV, etc to MP3 or to any other audio format.
The steps are very simple and users can follow the steps below to merge MP3 files.
- Click the Add File button to get all the MP3 files into this MP3 merger.
- Click the Merge button to merge all these MP3 files. And users can also opt to change the merged MP3 file format, if they have the need.
- Click Profile drop download button to select MP3 from "General Audio" category.
- Click the Convert button to get the selected MP3 files merged as one MP3 file.
For more information about Avdshare Audio Converter, please go to the official website to learn them.
Method Two: IDealshare VideoGo
IDealshare VideoGo is also widely used when merging MP3 files. IDealshare VideoGo can not only merge MP3 files, but also can merge WAV files, AAC files, WMA files, AIFF files, etc with fast speed. IDealshare VideoGo also supports to change the MP3 or any other audio format after merging MP3 or any other audio format. IDealshare VideoGo also enables to change audio bitrate, volume, sample rate and do other audio editing operations to MP3, WAV, etc.
Users can follow the guide below to merge the MP3 tracks:
- Drag and drop all the MP3 files into IDealshare VideoGo.
- Click "Merge Selected into One" from context menu to merge all the MP3 files.
- Click the Profile button to select your needed output format if you want to change the merged MP3 file format to another one.
- Click the Convert button to complete combining all the MP3 tracks.
Method Three: Free Online Editor
Free Online Editor is a free online audio merger which can help users to merge many MP3 files into one MP3 file. There will be no any quality loss for the merged MP3 file and no limitation for the imported MP3 files. This Free Online Editor also supports to merge other audio files and the supported audio formats include WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, etc. Many users would like to use Free Online Editor for merging their MP3 files, but most of them will disappoint after merging MP3 for once and want to use another MP3 merger, because the loading speed for Free Online Editor is very slow and some of users complain that the merged MP3 file quality is low compared with the original MP3 tracks.
Uses can follow the guide below to merge their MP3 tracks.
- Click on 'Drag your files here or click in this area' button.
- Upload the MP3 tracks to this Free Online Editor.
- Edit filename(optional) and Click Merge Now button.
- Click the 'Download Now!' button to download your merged MP3 file.