SWF to HTML5 Converter
Convert from SWF to HTML5 or Convert from HTML5 to SWF
I have got some SWF files and plan to convert to HTML5 to be device agnostic. Is there any SWF to HTML5 converter that I can use to do this work perfectly?
If you also have the need to convert SWF to HTML5, The following article can help you. The following article mainly tells you why convert SWF to HTML5 and how to convert SWF to HTML5.
Why Convert SWF to HTML5?
HTML5 is the newest HTML markup language standard for creating web pages and web applications. HTML5 is widely supported by major browsers, like FireFox, IE9, Safari, Opera, etc and popular mobile devices, like iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, etc. Compared with Adobe SWF, HTML5 is more easy and convenient to help users to watch videos on browsers or mobiles without Adobe flash plug-in. So if you have got some SWF files and want to convert to HTML5 MP4, HTML5 OGG or HTML5 WebM, the best SWF to HTML5 converter - Avdshare Video Converter is what you need.
SWF to HTML5 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any SWF file to HTML5 MP4, HTML5 OGG or HTML5 WebM without quality loss.
- Convert any SWF file to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MKV, FLV, H.264, H.265, ProRes, etc for playing SWF on Android, iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Zune, Roku, etc or uploading SWF to YouTube, Facebook, etc or editing SWF on FCP, Sony Vegas, EDIUS, etc.
- Convert HTML5 to SWF or to other needed video formats.
- Converting between all video formats is supported.
- Editing SWF, HTML5 MP4, HTML5 OGG or HTML5 WebM or any other video format is available.
Guide on Converting SWF to HTML5
The following will provide the converting SWF to HTML5 WebM guide. The guide can also help to convert SWF to HTML5 OGG or HTML5 MP4.
Make Preparation: Free download SWF to HTML5 Converter
Step 1 Upload SWF file
In this step we need to upload SWF to Avdshare Video Converter. Clicking the "Add file" button or the drag and drop function can help to upload SWF to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose HTML5 WebM as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "Web Video" category.
Step 3 Start the SWF to HTML5 conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from SWF to HTML5.