SWF to 3GP Converter for Windows and Mac
How to Easily Convert SWF to 3GP, MP4, AVI, MOV on Mac/PC?
Hey guys. I have got five SWF files and want to open them on my Android mobile, but my Android mobile seems not support the SWF files. Can you tell me an easy method to get my SWF files opened on my Android mobile? Thanks for your answer.
SWF format file is an Adobe Flash file. For normal users, they will use SWF file in browser-based games or for video delivery over the web. When opening SWF files, you can use Flash Player or web browsers with Adobe plugins being installed, like Adobe Flash Player, Adobe Integrated Runtime, etc. Recently, many users asked if they can open SWF files on their Android devices. Well, SWF file is not supported by any Android mobile or tablet and you need to convert your SWF files to Android devices best supported 3GP for the compatible playback.
SWF to 3GP Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
To convert SWF to Android 3GP, you will need a professional SWF to 3GP converter - Avdshare Video Converter. This Avdshare Video Converter can ensure the perfect 3GP file quality and the fast conversion speed. Check the key features of Avdshare Video Converter as below.
- Convert any SWF file to 3GP file with no quality loss and with 90X faster conversion speed than other video converters.
- Convert SWF file or any other video file to 1000+ video formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, FLV, ASF, WMV, MOV, etc.
- Batch convert multiple SWF files to 3GP files or batch convert multiple other video files simultaneously.
- Convert your video file no matter how big or how small your file is, no file size limitation.
- Convert SWF to 3GP or convert other video files without any ad, virus or plug-in.
- Edit your SWF file, 3GP file or any other video file with Trim, Crop, Merge, Split, Watermark, Brightness, Frame Rate or other video editing features.
Guide on Converting SWF to 3GP
You can follow the guide below to convert your SWF file to 3GP file without quality loss.
Make Preparation: Free download SWF to 3GP Converter
Step 1 Import SWF Video file
You can import your SWF file to this SWF to 3GP converter by clicking the Add File button. You can also drag and drop your SWF file to this converter interface. If you want to batch convert your SWF files just import all your SWF files to this converter and use the batch conversion function to convert all of them at once.
Step 2 Specify 3GP as output format
You can click the Profile button, and then Mobile category to choose Android device best supported 3GP as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion work
Finally, you can click the Convert button to get your SWF file converted to 3GP file without any quality loss.