How to Play FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc on Sony Ericsson Phones?
Convert FLV, MOV, WMV, AVI, etc to Sony Ericsson Phones Supported Formats
Have purchased some model of Sony Ericsson phone but failed to play your videos on it? Want to know what video formats are supported by Sony Ericsson and how to play the unsupported video formats on Sony Ericsson? Check out the following article to get the answers.
What Video Formats are supported by Sony Ericsson?
Sony Ericsson has many phone series and models and the video formats supported by each one may vary slightly from others, but generally speaking, all the Sony Ericsson phones support 3GP H.263, 3GP H.264, MP4 H.264 and some newer versions may support MP4 H.265, MKV VP8, MKV VP9.
How to Play the Unsupported Video Formats on Sony Ericsson?
To play the unsupported video formats on Sony Ericsson phones, you need to convert the unsupported video formats to Sony Ericsson supported ones, to get which job done, a professional Sony Ericsson video converter is needed. If you have not found a right Sony Ericsson video converter you can try Avdshare Video Converter, a multifunctional video converter highly recommended by many users.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any unsupported video format, like FLV, AVI, MOV, WMV, ASF, MP4, AVCHD, etc to Sony Ericsson supported video formats, such as MP4 H.264.
- Convert Sony Ericsson recorded videos to any video or audio format.
- Convert any unsupported video format to other Sony phones and tablets, Android, PSP, Apple products, Zune, Xbox, Roku supported video formats.
- Convert between any two video formats.
- Edit the video file before the importing, like splitting, merging, trimming, adding subtitles, logo, watermark, etc to the video file, changing video resolution, video codec, sample rate, bitrate, size, etc.
Guide on Converting the Video Format to Sony Ericsson
Convert any unsupported video format, such as FLV, to Sony Ericsson supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download Sony Ericsson Video Converter
Step 1 Upload FLV file
Directly drag and drop the FLV file to this Sony Ericsson video converter. You can also click the "Add file" button to upload the FLV to this Sony Ericsson video converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264 video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to start the conversion and after a short while the FLV or other unsupported video formats can be easily converted to Sony Ericsson supported video formats.