How to Solved 'can not Play MP3 in Windows Media Player'?
MP3 to Windows Media Player Converter: Convert Unsupported MP3 to WMP Supported One.
Theoretically all versions of Windows Media Player supports to play MP3 file, but in practice, many users are facing challenge to play MP3 in Windows Media Player. See some examples below.
After I updated my Windows Media Player to its newest version, I find that the newest version can no play MP3 music. Instead, it gave me an error message saying " An audio codec is needed to play this file".
MP3 file plays fine on Real Player but not on Windows Media Player. I do not have much computer knowledge. Can you tell me an easier way to solve this problem?
Due to the far distance we can not exactly tell what caused the "Windows Media Player can not play MP3" failure, but generally speaking, you may encounter the failure for one of the following reasons:
- Your sound card or sound controller can not work normally. Get the latest drivers for your sound card from the official website.
- If you have installed third party codecpacks, remove all of them and can choose to reinstall them after the problem is solved.
- For some reason, the MP3 codec is missing. You can download and install the right MP3 codec again.
- For some other reasons, the MP3 can not work in Windows Media Player. You can use an MP3 to Windows Media Player converter to convert the MP3 to Windows Media Player preferred WAV. For this purpose, you will need Avdshare Audio Converter, the professional MP3 to Windows Media Player converter to help you to convert MP3.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert all Widnows Media Player unsupported MP3 from any source to Windows Media Player preferred MP3, WMA, WAV ETC
- Convert all other unsupported M4A, AAC, FLAC, OGG, RM, VOC, CAF, ALAC, APE, Opus, RA, AMR etc to all versions of Windows Media Player suppported audio format
- Convert any unsupported audio format to iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Zune, Android, Samsung supported audio format.
- Convert video files to audio format to extract audio from video.
- Edit MP3, WAV, WMA, AAC, AC3, FLAC, AIFF and any other audio format like increase audio volume, adjust audio channel, compress audio file size, merge multiple audio files into one etc
Guide on Converting MP3 to Windows Media Player
The Windows Media Player preferred WAV can be easily saved from MP3 as per the following guide.
Make Preparation: Free download MP3 to Windows Media Player Converter
Step 1 Import MP3 files
Click "Add file" button to add MP3 to Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose WAV as the targeted format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossless Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting MP3 to Windows Media Player supported MP3