How to Solve 'sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file' Issue?
Samsung Audio Converter - Convert Unsupported Audio to Samsung MP3
If you have a Samsung device and want to play your audio file on it sometimes you will get the following message: 'sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file'. When you get this kind of message, do not worry. The reason why you get this message is probably that your audio format is not supported by your Samsung device. For example, if you have a Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 device and its supported audio formats include MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, and DFF. If you have an AC3 file or an MKA file and try to open them on your Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 device you will get the message : 'sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file'. The same thing will also happen when you try to play AC3,FLAC or AIFF on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra or AIFF, WMA or MP2 on Galaxy S21 5G 128GB. So how to fix it?
When you have the unsupported audio format and get the message : 'sorry, the player does not support this type of audio file', to get it fixed, the easiest solution is to convert your unsupported audio format to your Samsung device best supported audio format as per your Samsung device User Manual. If you have lost your User Manual you can go to check it from Samsung official website or directly convert the unsupported audio format to MP3 format, since MP3 format is supported by any Samsung device. How to convert the unsupported audio format to Samsung supported audio format?
Samsung Audio Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is just the professional Samsung converter with which any unsupported audio format can be simply converted to Samsung device best supported MP3, AAC, etc.
- The quality loss never happens when you convert your unsupported audio format to Samsung MP3.
- You can also convert any unsupported audio format to any iOS device, any Android device, any game console or any other video device best supported video formats.
- The fastest conversion speed, normally 90X faster than other audio converters, is provided for you to convert your unsupported audio format to Samsung MP3.
- Support to batch convert your audio files to Samsung MP3.
Guide on Converting the Unsupported Audio to Samsung MP3
The converting the unsupported audio format to Samsung MP3 step by step guide is listed as below.
Make Preparation: Free download Samsung Audio Converter
Step 1 Import the Samsung unsupported audio file
You can click the Add File button to add your unsupported audio file to this converter.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output format
You can choose MP3, WAV or your other Samsung device best supported audio formats as the final output format by clicking the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the unsupported audio format to Android Samsung MP3 conversion work
You can click the Convert button to get your unsupported audio format converted to your Samsung device best supported MP3, WAV, etc.