How to Solve can't Play MP4 on PS3?
MP4 to PS3 Converter - Convert MP4 to PS3 on Mac or Windows
Why PS3 Can not Play MP4?
We all know that PS3 is a home video game console which allows its users to buy or download hundreds of games. Besides its gaming function, PS3 can also allow its users to play movies and videos from the hard disk drive, disc, USB or flash card. When playing videos, like MP4, on PS3, the MP4 video must comply with the specification: MPEG-4 AVC H.264 /Xvid/DivX and audio codec of AAC. So if your MP4 file does not comply with the above specification and you indeed want to play your MP4 on PS3, you need to convert your MP4 file into the PS3 supported MP4 matching with the above specification. To convert MP4 to PS3, what you need is a functional MP4 to PS3 converter. Here we highly recommend Avdshare Video Converter.
MP4 to PS3 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert all PS3 unsupported MP4 to PS3 supported video formats with the highest converting speed.
- Convert other PS3 unsupported MKV, TOD, WebM, OGM, WMV, F4V, FLV, AVI, WTV, MOD, etc to PS3 supported video formats.
- Convert any video to play on PS3, PS4, Android, Xbox 360, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker etc
- Convert between various video formats or audio formats.
- Edit video file or audio file like adjusting audio volume, video resolution, frame rate, bitrate, trimming, rotating, merging, splitting video file or applying special effect to video file, etc.
Convert MP4 to PS3 Step by Step Guide
The following converting MP4 to PS3 step by step guide is written for you to convert MP4 to PS3.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to PS3 Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 files
Click "Add file" button to load MP4 file(s) to Avdshare Video Converter. You can also drag and drop the MP4 file to Avdshare Video Converter. Batch converting MP4 files at one time is also supported by Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Select PS3 supported format
Click "Profile" button to set "PS3 H.264 Video (*.mp4)" or "PS3 H.264 HD video (*.mp)" as the targeted exporting format.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to PS3
Click "Convert" button to start and finish converting MP4 to PS3.
Transfer the converted MP4 to PS3
Follow the steps below to use a compatible USB device to transfer MP4 to PS3:
- connect the USB device to PS3
- Go to the category and then select and click the triangle button.
- Highlight "Display All" and click the X button to find your converted MP4 file in the video category.
- If you want to play the converted MP4 file, highlight the converted MP4 file and then click the X button.