AVCHD Rotator: Rotate AVCHD Vertically or Horizontally Mac or Windows
Rotate AVCHD (MTS/M2TS) files 90 Degrees, 180 Degrees or 270 Degrees
Well, many users are familiar with AVCHD files, since there is a big chance that their camcorders, like Sony, Panasonic, JVC, Canon, etc, record some AVCHD files. There is a growing number of video editors, like iMovie, Adobe Premiere Pro, FCP, etc, claim to edit AVCHD files, but in practice, many users have failed to import AVCHD files to these video editors. Because these editors either only support MTS or only support M2TS or only support to edit the AVCHD files imported directly from the camcorders. The limitations for editing AVCHD bring much inconvenience for users who really want to rotate AVCHD files. Is there an AVCHD rotator which can successfully rotate MTS and M2TS easily just as rotate pictures? Of course, the following article just introduces a professional AVCHD rotator to help users to easily rotate AVCHD file the degree users need.
AVCHD Rotator - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is a professional AVCHD rotator which can rotate AVCHD (MTS or M2TS) 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees or use left to right effects or upside down effects to horizontally or vertically.
- Besides, this professional AVCHD rotator can also act like a professional AVCHD editor to split AVCHD, merge AVCHD, trim AVCHD, crop AVCHD, add or remove subtitles to AVCHD, change AVCHD video codec, size, channel, sample rate, bitrate, etc.
- Also this professional AVCHD rotator can also convert the rotated AVCHD to MP4, AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, FLV, etc to expand AVCHD usage on many more other video applications.
- Furthermore, this AVCHD rotator can not only edit AVCHD, but also can edit other video formats, like MP4, MOV, FLV, WTV, WMV, AVI, etc to meet any editing requirement, like rotate, split, trim, cut, add special effects, change video codec, bitrate, etc.
- More surprisingly, this AVCHD rotator is also a good video converter which enables to convert AVCHD to any other video format or convert other video format to AVCHD or convert any video format to another one.
Guide on Rotating AVCHD
Follow the guide below to rotate any AVCHD (MTS or M2TS).
Make Preparation: Free download AVCHD Rotator
Step 1 Import AVCHD file
You can import the AVCHD MTS file to this AVCHD rotator by clicking the "Add File" button or by the drag and drop function.
Step 2 Rotate AVCHD MTS orientation
Clicking the "Effect" button>'Video Effect' tab and then clicking 'Clockwise button' can help you to rotate AVCHD MTS 90 degrees, 180 degrees or 270 degrees.
Clicking the 'Flip Horizontal' button can help to rotate AVCHD MTS horizontally.
Clicking the 'Flip Vertical' button can help to rotate AVCHD MTS vertically.
After the AVCHD MTS is rotated as you want, click the "OK" button to save the settings.
Step 3 Set the output format(Optional)
Click the "Profile" button to convert the rotated AVCHD MTS to other video formats under the "General Video" category, if you need.
Step 4 Complete rotating AVCHD MTS files
Click "Convert" button to complete AVCHD MTS rotation.