RMX to MP3 Converter for Windows and Mac
How to Convert Any RMX Audio File to MP3 without Quality Loss?
Is it possible to convert my four RMX files to MP3 files? I have transferred some RMX files from my old computer to my new one, but they can not be opened by any application on my new computer. I am really disappointed. Is there any software to allow me to convert these RMX files to MP3 files? MP3 files can be easily played on my new computer. Thanks.
An RMX audio file is actually an old audio format and is copy-protected audio file used by RealPlayer, but this RMX file is not easy playable even with RealPlayer. After checking a lot, we learned that playing RMX files needs a security key or linked to a particular computer and since Oct 2010, RealNetworks has discontinued RMX file support. Have purchased some RMX files from Rhapsody/RealNetworks Music Store, but now can not open them? Do not worry and the following just recommends a professional RMX to MP3 converter to easily help you to convert your old RMX files to the widely supported MP3 files.
RMX to MP3 Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter is just the professional RMX to MP3 converter we are talking about. With this Avdshare Audio Converter, you can easily convert any of your RMX files to the commonly used MP3 file for compatibly playing your RMX files on your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PSP, Windows Media Player, QuickTime, Apple TV, Samsung TV, etc.
- You will have no quality loss when using this converter to convert RMX to MP3.
- Besides convert RMX to MP3, this converter also helps to convert your RMX file to WAV, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, OGG, AC3, ACC, etc to play RMX file on any audio device and player.
- Also, this audio converter supports to convert any unsupported audio format to any iOS device, any Android device, any mobile device or any other audio device or player supported audio formats.
- This audio converter will give you 90X faster conversion speed to complete the RMX to MP3 conversion.
Guide on Converting RMX to MP3
You can follow the guide below to convert your RMX to MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download RMX to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import RMX file
Your RMX file can be simply imported to this audio converter by clicking the Add File button. Or you can drag and drop your RMX file to this audio converter. This audio converter also supports you to batch convert many RMX files to MP3 files and you only need to get all your RMX files imported to this audio converter.
Step 2 Specify MP3 as output
You can click the Profile button and select the widely accepted MP3 as the output format from the General Audio category.
Step 3 Complete the RMX to MP3 conversion work
Finally, click the Convert button to complete your RMX to MP3 conversion.