RM to WAV Converter for Windows and Mac
Batch and Easily Convert RM s to WAV File with High Audio Quality
My RM file can not be opened in Windows Media Player and any solution? I searched to find that Windows Media Player can open WAV files, so I planned to convert my RM files to WAV files. Can you recommend a software to help me to convert my RM file to WAV file? Thanks in advance.
RM file is also known as RealMedia file, a proprietary multimedia container format developed by RealNetworks. As it is a proprietary format, and so only certain media players, such as RealPlayer can open the RM files. Want to more flexibly open RM files on other media players? Now many users choose to convert RM files to WAV files. Why? One reason is that WAV file can be fully opened on Windows computer with the Windows Media Player and the other reason is that WAV file has smaller file size and it is a good choice for you if you only want to enjoy the RM audio file. So if you also want to convert RM to WAV then how to do that? The following article just shares a professional RM to WAV converter - Avdshare Audio Converter to help you to simply convert your RM file to WAV file. Check its key features below.
RM to WAV Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any RM file to WAV file for you to compatibly play RM file in Windows Media Player or in any other media player which got WAV file supported.
- Support to give 100% RM audio quality as the WAV output file quality.
- You are given 90X faster conversion speed to convert your RM to WAV.
- This converter also supports to convert RM to MP3, WMA, FLAC, OGG, AIFF, MP2, AAC, AC3, etc for you to compatibly play any RM file on any audio device or player.
- This converter supports to batch convert RM to WAV or batch convert other file formats.
- There is no ad or virus during the whole process of converting RM to WAV, MP3, AAC, etc.
Guide on Converting RM to WAV
You can follow the guide below to convert your RM to WAV without quality loss.
Make Preparation: Free download RM to WAV Converter
Step 1 Import RM file
Your RM file can be easily imported to this RM to WAV converter by clicking the Add File button. You can also drag and drop your RM file to this RM to WAV converter. Batch converting RM files only needs you to add all the RM files to this converter.
Step 2 Specify WAV as output audio format
Your needed WAV file can be simply chosen as the output file after you click the Profile button>General Audio category.
Step 3 Optional (Editing feature)
If you like to edit the audio file like change the audio channel, increase audio volume, adjust audio bitrates, you may click "Setting..." button to open the Advanced Settings windows and switch to Advanced tab to adjust it.
Step 4 Complete the RM to WAV conversion work
The RM to WAV conversion work can be easily done after you click the Convert button and you can find the WAV output file in your designated file folder.