Remove Sound from MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV
Sound Remover:Remove Sound from Video on Mac/Windows
Don't like the audio track in MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV movie and want to delete the audio track to replace with another audio? Record a video and just want people to see the picture but not hear the sound? Remove profanity from a video file? Remove vocals from a video to hide the speaker's identity? Remove sound from a video to protect the video copyright? No matter which one you want to realize you will need Avdshare Video Converter, the most powerful Sound Remover, to help you.
Sound Remover - Avdshare Video Converter
- Perform as a sound remover to remove all sound or part of sound from file in MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV and other video formats efficiently.
- Perform as a video converter to convert between video files, including MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, AVCHD, VOB, WMV, ASF, F4V, DV, XMV, 3GP, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, etc.
- Perform as an audio converter to convert between audio files, including MP3, FLAC, AAC, WMA, WAV, OGG, AIFF, AC3, ALAC, etc.
- Perform as an audio extractor to extract audio file, like MP3, FLAC, AIFF, AAC, etc from video file in any video format.
- Perform as a video editor or audio editor to edit video file or audio file in a diversified way.
How to Remove Sound from MP4, MKV, AVI, MOV, FLV, etc with Avdshare Video Converter?
You can follow the step by step guide below to remove sound from you file. The guide will take removing sound from MP4 file as an example.
Make Preparation: Free download Avdshare Video Converter
Step 1 Import video
Click "Add file" button to add MP4 video to Avdshare Video Converter. You can also choose to drag and drop MP4 video to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Remove audio(s) and set output video format
- If you want to remove all sound in MP4 file, only to save the video in MP4 file:
Click "Setting..." button and then go to 'Advanced' tab in the following "Advanced Settings" Window, and then go to 'Audio Codec' section> 'Disable Audio' option>False tab> select True from the drop-down list> click "Apply to All" and OK.
- If your MP4 has more than one audio tracks and you just want to remove one audio track:
Click "Effect" button> open 'Video Edit' window>go to 'Audio' Tab> click "OK" button
Set output format
If you want to save the file in its original video format, MP4, without video re-encoding, click "Profile" drop-down list to set the original video format as the output format from "General Video" Category and click "Setting..." button> "Advanced Settings" Window> go to 'Advanced' tab>double click codec>choose Copy.
If you want to save the MP4 to other video format after the audio removing, click"Profile" drop-down list to choose your wanted video format as your output format and click "Browse..." button to set the output path.
Step 3 Remove sound from MP4
Click the "Convert" button to remove all sound or part of sound from MP4.