RA to iTunes Converter - Convert RA to iTunes MP3, AAC
How to Play RA Audio Files in iTunes or Sync RA to iPhone, iPad, iPod?
Convert RA to iTunes supported WAV, MP3, etc for successfully playing RA on iTunes 12/11/10/9, iPhone, iPod, iPad on Mac/PC.
iTunes can play many audio formats, like MP3, AIFF, WAV, AAC, M4A, etc but RA is obviously not one of them, but which does not mean we can not play RA files in iTunes or can not sync RA to iPhone, iPad, iPod.
We can successfully play RA file in iTunes, iPhone, iPad, iPod if we get a workable RA to iTunes converter to convert RA to iTunes supported audio formats, like MP3, AIFF, etc. The most professional RA to iTunes converter - Avdshare Audio Converter is just what we are talking about in the following article.
RA to iTunes Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert all RA files to iTunes supported MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF, etc.
- Convert other unsupported OGG, WMA, FLAC, AC3, MP2, APE etc to iTunes supported audio format.
- Convert unsupported video formats, like WMV, FLV, MKV, AVI, ASF, MTS, WTV, VOB, etc to iTunes supported MP4, MOV, etc.
- Convert RA to any audio format or convert between all audio formats or all video formats.
- Support batch converting RA, OGG, WMA, WMV, FLV, etc to iTunes supported audio or video formats.
- Edit RA, OGG, WMA, WMV, FLV, etc, like splitting big audio or video file to many small audio or video clips, rotating video file, adjusting video resolution, bitrate, audio volume, etc, add video logo, watermark, subtitles, etc to video file.
Convert RA to iTunes Audio Formats Guide
The following step by step guide will take converting RA to iTunes supported MP3 as the example. The guide can also serve to convert RA to other iTunes supported audio formats or convert unsupported video formats to iTunes supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download RA to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import RA files
Click "Add file" button to import RA file(s) to Avdshare Audio Converter. Dragging and dropping RA to Avdshare Audio Converter is allowed.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
If audio quality matters to you you can click "Profile" button and then select AIFF, M4A, etc from the "Lossless Audio" category. If the audio quality does not matter to you you can click "Profile" button and then select MP3, AAC, etc from the "General Audio" category.
Step 3 Convert RA to iTunes supported audio format
Click "Convert" button to complete converting RA to iTunes supported audio format.
What is RA format?
RA is the file extension of RealAudio file. RealAudio file is a proprietary audio format developed by RealNetworks. RealAudio is often used for audio streaming due to the low bandwidths required for streaming audio. RealAudio can be natively played by RealPlayer. Other players need to install plugin to play RealAudio files. So the best solution to play RA file in other media player other than RealPlayer is to convert RA to other commonly used audio formats, like MP3, AIFF, etc.