QuickTime Video Converter for Mac and Windows
Convert Videos to MOV or Convert QuickTime Videos to Other Video Format
In this article, we will introduce a QuickTime converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help users to convert videos to QuickTime format or convert QuickTime format to other video formats.
Why Need a QuickTime Converter?
Situation 1: QuickTime player is not a universal player, but many Mac users are using it. But one thing we should remember is that QuickTime only got few video formats supported. If you want to play the unsupported video formats on QuickTime player, using a QuickTime video converter to convert the unsupported video formats to QuickTime player supported video formats is required.
Situation 2: QuickTime video is fully supported by QuickTime player and other Apple devices and programs, but QuickTime video has poor compatibility with the player and application other than QuickTime player and Apple applications. For example, only the latest Windows Media Player 12 supports to play the QuickTime file 2.0 or earlier. If you want to play or edit the QuickTime file in other video player or application, a QuickTime converter is required.
QuickTime Video Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the most professional QuickTime video converter which supports to convert AVI, FLV, MKV, WTV, WMV, ASF, MXF, AVCHD, etc to QuickTime player supported video formats for successfully playing the video formats on QuickTime player and other Apple devices and players.
- Avdshare Video Converter also supports to convert QuickTime file format to other video formats, like converting QuickTime file format to AVI, WMV, FLV, MP4, 3GP, etc for playing QuickTime file on or in Android, Windows Media Player, PS4, Wii, etc.
- Avdshare Video Converter not only works as a QuickTime video converter, but also as an MP4 converter to convert video to or from MP4, as an AVI converter to convert video to or from AVI, as an MKV converter to convert video to or from MKV, as an FLV converter to convert video to or from FLV, and as an any video converter to covert video to or from any video format.
- Avdshare Video Converter can also work as a QuickTime or other video editors or players to easily edit or play QuickTime file or other file formats.
- Convert videos to audio to extract audio from video on Mac and Windows
Guide on Converting QuickTime File to or From Other Video Formats
The following converting FLV to QuickTime player supported MOV guide also works to convert QuickTime file to or from other video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download QuickTime Video Converter
Step 1 Upload FLV file
In order to upload the FLV file to this QuickTime video converter, users need to click the "Add file" button or use the drag and drop function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert the video files
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and finish the FLV format to QuickTime player supported MOV format conversion.