How to Play Opus in iTunes, iPod and iPhone?
Convert Opus to iTunes, iPhone and iPod Supported MP3, M4A, AAC, AIFF etc
Can anyone tell me how I can play the Opus file on iPhone or iPod? My friend sent me an Opus file, but I really can not open it either on iPhone or on iPod. I really need your help. Thanks.
Can anyone recommend me an Opus to iPhone converter to convert the Opus file to iPhone supported MP3. I have got many Opus file stored on my computer. Thanks for any of your help.
Opus is a lossy audio format developed for internet streaming. Compared with other lossy audio formats, like MP3, AAC, etc, Opus is more widely used because of its high efficiency in restoring the initial sound on all bitrates and samplerates. As we mentioned above, Opus is developed mainly for online streaming, so Opus is not a good format for playback. The obvious examples are that Opus can not be played on iPhone, iPod and iTunes. Of course, this can be easily fixed if you have a professional Opus to iTunes converter in hand. Next the following article just introduces the most professional Opus to iTunes converter - Avdshare Audio Converter.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Easily convert any Opus file to iTunes supported MP3 for easily playing Opus file on iTunes.
- Besides, this Avdshare Audio Converter can also convert the Opus file to iPhone, iPod, iPad and to other Apple devices supported MP3 for compatible Opus file playback on these Apple devices.
- Further, this Avdshare Audio Converter also supports to convert Opus to WAV for Opus playback in Windows Media Player, to MP3 for Opus playback on Android devices and to any other audio format for compatible Opus playback on any audio application.
- More wonderful is that this Avdshare Audio Converter supports to convert other unsupported APE, FLAC, OGG, MP2, WMA, WAV, etc to iTunes, iPhone and iPod supported audio formats.
- Also this Avdshare Audio Converter works well to convert Opus file or any other audio format to any audio program supported audio format. And any two audio formats conversions are also well supported by Avdshare Audio Converter.
- Users can also explore to edit Opus file, MP3 file, etc or directly play Opus, MP3, etc with the edition function and the playback function provided by Avdshare Audio Converter.
Guide on Converting Opus to iTunes, iPhone and iPod Supported MP3
Follow the guide below to easily convert Opus file to iTunes, iPhone and iPod supported MP3.
Make Preparation: Free download Opus to iTunes Converter
Step 1 Import Opus file
Click the "Add file" button to simply import the Opus file to this Opus to iTunes converter. Users can also use the drag and drop feature to import the Opus file to this Opus to iTunes converter. Batch converting more than one Opus file to this Opus to iTunes converter is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Simply click the "Profile" button >"General Audio" category to choose MP3 as the final output format.
Step 3 Start and finish the Opus to iTunes, iPhone, iPod conversion
Click the "Convert" button to complete the unsupported Opus to iTunes, iPhone and iPod supported MP3 conversion in short time.