How to Play OGG on iPhone/iPad/iPod/iTunes?
OGG to iPhone Converter - Convert OGG to iPhone Supported Audio Format
All iPhones, including the iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, do not support to play the OGG audio format. But OGG, as one of the easily obtained audio formats, is stored by many users on their computer folders or on some location. So is there some method to play the OGG audios on iPhone? The answer is Yes and you only need a OGG to iPhone converter to convert the OGG to iPhone supported MP3, AAC, etc.
If you do not know which OGG to iPhone converter to choose among so many ones, you may try Avdshare Audio Converter which is tested and reported by many users as the best OGG to iPhone converter.
OGG to iPhone Converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
Avdshare Audio Converter can get the following work done completely:
- Convert any OGG file to any model of iPhone supported MP3, AAC, M4A, AIFF, WAV, etc.
- Convert any OGG to any model of iPad, iPod, iTunes, Apple TV and other Apple products supported MP3 or other audio formats.
- Convert other unsupported WMA, FLAC, RM, MKA, APE, Opus, MP2, etc to any iPhone/iPad/iPod/Apple TV supported audio formats.
- Convert OGG or other unsupported audio formats to Android, PSP, Zune, Roku, Xbox, Windows Media Player, QuickTime and other devices or media players supported audio formats.
- Convert OGG to any other audio format or convert other audio formats to OGG.
- Convert any audio format to another one.
Guide on Converting OGG to iPhone
Follow the guide below to convert any OGG to iPhone supported audio format.
Make Preparation: Free download OGG to iPhone Converter
Step 1 Import OGG file
In this step, we only need to import the OGG file to this OGG to iPhone converter and the operation is very easy. You can click the "Add file" button or drag and drop the OGG file to this OGG to iPhone converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP3 as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"Lossy Audio " category.
Step 3 Start the OGG to iPhone audio format conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the OGG files to iPhone supported MP3.
iPhone Supported Audio Formats
The Apple iPhone supports the following audio formats:
AAC (16 to 320 Kbps)
AAC Protected (MP4 from iTunes Store)
MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps)
Audible (formats 2-4)
From the above list, we can clearly see that OGG is not on iPhone supported audio format list.