How to Easily Play MTS on PS3/PS4?
MTS to PS3 Converter - Convert MTS to PS3 Supported Video Format
I recorded some videos for my daughter with my camcorder, but the videos are in MTS format. My PS3 failed to play the recorded MTS file on it. I do not know why it can't. Can you tell me how can I successfully play the recorded MTS on PS3?
PS3 is a home video game console which is mainly designed to play many games, but PS3 is also developed with a video playback feature which allows users to play many video files, like MP4 H.264 files, AVI Motion JPEG files, MPEG-1 files, etc and among which AVCHD MTS is also supported. Though supported by PS3, but users still encounter many playback problems when playing MTS on PS3.
There are two obvious reasons behind the failure. One is that MTS, as one of the high-definition video formats, is not a good playable format and is not preferred by PS3. The other reason is that you need a device which supports Hi-Speed USB to play your AVCHD MTS file if your MTS file is stored on Memory Stick™ media.
To successfully play AVCHD MTS on PS3, a recommended solution is to convert the MTS file to PS3 preferred MP4 H.264 which will have no playback problem on PS3. To convert MTS to PS3 preferred MP4 H.264, a professional MTS to PS3 converter - Avdshare Video Converter is needed.
MTS to PS3 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MTS file recorded from any camcorder to PS3 preferred MP4 H.264.
- This professional MTS to PS3 converter also helps to solve other MTS playback problem by converting MTS to other devices, media players supported video formats, like converting MTS to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime supported MOV, MP4, converting MTS to Windows Media Player supported WMV, ASF, converting MTS to Android supported MP4, 3GP, etc.
- If you want to convert other video formats to MTS for video archive or for MTS compatible video editors you can still use this MTS to PS3 converter to convert any other video format to MTS.
- This MTS to PS3 converter can also work as an any video format to any other video format converter to convert any video format, like MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, MKV, ASF, etc, to another video format.
- If you want to edit your MTS file before the conversion, like cutting the big MTS file into many clips, merging many small MTS clips into one big MTS file, changing MTS codec, aspect ratio, resolution, sample rate, frame rate, etc.
Guide on Converting MTS to PS3
Follow the guide below to convert any MTS file to PS3 preferred MP4 H.264.
Make Preparation: Free download MTS to PS3 Converter
Step 1 Upload MTS file
Here we need to upload the MTS file to this MTS to PS3 converter by clicking the "Add file" button or using the drag and drop feature. Batch importing and converting MTS to PS3 preferred video format is supported.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MTS to PS3
Click the "Convert" button to easily start and finish the MTS to PS3 preferred format conversion.