How to Fix Can't Play MP4 on BlackBerry?
MP4 to BlackBerry Converter: Convert MP4 to BlackBerry Supported MP4 H.264
BlackBerry is well known for its smartphones. Besides, BlackBerry also develops many tablets, and other services. MP4 may be the most popular video format, but many users have failed to play MP4 files on BlackBerry smartphones. Now the following article just explains why users failed to play MP4 on BlackBerry and how to successfully play any MP4 on any BlackBerry.
Why Failed to Play MP4 on BlackBerry?
Well, all BlackBerry smartphones support to play MP4 format, but with some codec limitation. Some BlackBerry smartphones support to play MP4 H.264 and some ones support to play MP4 MPEG-4 while others support to play both codecs. For example,
- BlackBerry Bold series, including Bold 9000, Bold 9650, Bold 9700, etc support to play MP4 H.264.
- BlackBerry Pearl series, like Pearl 9100, Pearl 9150, etc, support to play MP4 H.264.
- BlackBerry Curve series, like Curve 8330, 8350i, 8520, 8530, Curve 8900, 8910, 8980, Curve 8520, 8530, etc support to play MP4 MPEG-4 while Curve 9300, 9330 support to play MP4 H.264.
How to Successfully Play Any MP4 on Any BlackBerry?
If your MP4 is encoded with H.263, DivX, H,265, etc and you want to play your MP4 on BlackBerry you need to convert your unsupported MP4 to your BlackBerry supported MP4 MPEG-4 or MP4 H.264. To convert the unsupported MP4 to BlackBerry, users will need help from a professional MP4 to BlackBerry converter, like Avdshare Video Converter.
MP4 to BlackBerry Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any unsupported MP4 to any BlackBerry supported MP4 MPEG-4 or MP4 H.264.
- Convert any other unsupported FLV, WMV, MKV, AVI, VOB, WTV, AVCHD, MOV, etc to any BlackBerry supported MP4.
- Convert any unsupported video format to other Android phones or tablets, Apple phones or tablets and other phones or tablets supported video formats.
- Convert MP4 to any other video format or convert any other video format to MP4.
- Convert any video format to another one.
Guide on Converting MP4 to BlackBerry
The following guide works to convert any unsupported MP4 to any BlackBerry supported video format.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to BlackBerry Converter
Step 1 Add MP4 file
Import the unsupported MP4 to this MP4 to BlackBerry converter by clicking the "Add file" button or by the drag and drop function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to BlackBerry
When the above two steps are finished, click the "Convert" button to complete the MP4 to BlackBerry conversion.