How to Play MP4 on Android?
MP4 to Android Converter: Convert MP4 to Android Video Format on Mac/PC
"How can I get MP4 to play on my Samsung Galaxy? Any ideas why my Samsung Galaxy Spica doesn't play MP4 videos. I've downloaded an MP4 onto my SD card. It turns up in the 'Video Player' widget/app. When I go to play it I'm met with "Sorry, this video cannot be played". The entire blurb says that MP4s are supposed to be OK."
Did you ever encounter the problem that can't play MP4 files on Android? As discussed above, although Android did announce that MP4 is one compatible format, we still frequently came across the problem that Android can’t play MP4 files. The reason behind this problem is that MP4 is a file container including various video and audio codec, but MP4 must be encoded in the way which can be recognized by your particular phone model. Some Andriod products can’t open MP4 due to the reorganization failure.
To solve the problem “Can't play MP4 on Android”, we supply a powerful MP4 to Android converter-Avdshare Video Converter, which can convert MP4 to Android supporting format like MPEG-4 or H.264 AVC, thus play MP4 on Android phones or tablets.
Powerful MP4 to Android Converter
With this powerful MP4 to Android converter-Avdshare Video Converter, users are able to convert MP4 to Android, convert WMV to Android, convert AVI to Android, convert MOV to Android, convert FLV to Android, convert MKV to Android, etc. In addition, the built-in video player in this MP4 to Android converter can open MP4 files in any codec with simple drag-drop operation. By converting MP4 to Android, we can easily open MP4 on any Android phones or tablets like Samsung, Motorola, HTC, LG, Blackberry, Google Nexus, Samsung Tab or Note, etc.
Here are more functions about this powerful MP4 to Android converter:
- Convert MP4 files and play MP4 with any media player or media editor like VLC player, Windows Media player, QuickTime player, iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Sony Vegas, Windows Media Center, etc.
- Convert any types of video file to Android like play AVI, MOV, FLV, ASF, WMV, MKV, OGV, 3GP, WebM, MXF, SWF, MTS/M2TS, AVHCD, MOD, TOD, etc. on Android phones or tablets.
- Convert and play any audio file on Android like open MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC, AAC, AC3, AIFF, DTS, etc.
- Convert MP4 or other video format to any portable devices like Android phones, iPhone, iPod, iPad, Blackberry Phones, Samsung phones, HTC, PSP, PS3, Zune, Xbox, etc.
- Edit functions of this MP4 to Android allow you to trim or crop, merge or split MP4 files, and adjust the video bit rate/resolution/aspect ratio, add or delete the subtitle, adjust the video effect like brightness, contrast, saturation, etc. More edit functions please refer to corresponding instructions.
- Windows version and Mac version can work on any platform existing.
Instruction on How to Play MP4 on Android
Please follow the step-by-step guide to play MP4 on Android with this professional MP4 to Android Converter-Avdshare Video Converter.
Get ready: Free download MP4 to Android Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 videos
Drag and drop the MP4 files to this program directly, or click “Add File” button to import MP4 videos in any codec.
Tips: You can import more than one file for batch conversion.
Step 2 Define the output format
Click “Profile” drop-down button and in the small window define the output video format as "MP4 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" from the “General Video Category”. Also, you can choose your Android products directly. If the MP4 is HD video, please go to "HD Video" category.
After that, you can click “Effect” button to edit video MP4 files.
Step 3 Start MP4 to Android conversion
Please click the “Convert” button to start MP4 to Android conversion. If you encounter any problems, please feel free to email us or leave a message on this website. We will give you a quick reply.