How to Play iPhone Recorded Video on Android Device?
iPhone to Android Converter - Convert iPhone Video to Android Format
Hey, guys. I recorded three videos for my kid birthday with my iPhone and I encountered failure later when I try to import the recorded videos to my Mom's Android mobile for playback. Can anyone tell me why I got failure and how I can completely get my iPhone recorded videos played on my Android tablet? Do I need a converter or a plug-in? Thanks for your recommendation.
Now, many users like to use their iPhone devices to record some videos and normally the recorded videos are in MOV H.264 format and if you have a relatively newer iPhone model you also have the option to record videos in MOV HEVC format. We know that Apple and Android are two popular mobile systems and theoretically the iPhone recorded files can not be played on Android system devices and actually it is also true that the MOV H.264 or HEVC is not accepted by any Android mobile or tablet, which can also be known from Android official website. But methods are still available to play iPhone recorded MOV files on Android devices in this high tech world and the following just shares the most powerful iPhone to Android converter - Avdshare Video Converter to help users to easily convert any iPhone model recorded MOV file to any Android device best supported MP4 H.264.
iPhone to Android Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Easily convert any iPhone 12/11/8/7 or any other older model recorded MOV H.264 or MOV HEVC file to any Android mobile or tablet best supported MP4 H.264, 3GP, etc for the compatible playback.
- Easily convert other unsupported FLV, RMVB, AVI, WTV, MTS, etc to any Android device best supported MP4 or 3GP.
- Easily convert any new or old iPhone model recorded video file to FLV, MP4, WMV, MKV, ASF, etc to allow working iPhone video on more video devices, players and programs, including Windows Media Player, uploading to YouTube, Facebook, PSP, Roku, Apple TV, Samsung TV, etc.
- Except for solving iPhone video and Android device incompatibility issues, this iPhone to Android converter also helps to solve any other video format and any device incompatibility issue, like FLV, WMV with QuickTime Player incompatibility issue, MKV with Windows Media Player incompatibility issue, etc.
- No quality loss to the output file when converting iPhone video to Android, or any other video format file to other devices and players supported video formats.
- Up to 60X faster conversion speed is provided to convert iPhone video to Android or other video format conversions.
- Support to batch converting iPhone video to Android or other format conversions.
- Free-of virus and ad conversions are fully supported during the conversion.
How to Convert iPhone Video to Android MP4 or 3GP?
The following will show the detailed steps on how to easily convert any iPhone recorded video to any Android device supported MP4 or 3GP.
Make Preparation: Free download iPhone to Android Converter
Step 1 Import iPhone file
Click the Add File button to import the iPhone recorded MOV file to this converter or use the drag-drop function to import the recorded MOV file.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Users need to click the "Profile" button>"General Video" category where you can directly select MP4 H.264 as the output format.
Step 3 Complete the conversion
After the above 2 steps are done, you can finally click the Convert button to get the iPhone video to Andorid MP4 conversion work started and done.