How to Successfully Play FLV on Android Phones, Tablets, TVs, etc?
Convert FLV to Android Supported Video Formats on Mac and Windows
This article mainly talks about why users need to convert FLV to Android and what software can be used to convert FLV to Android.
Android is a mobile operating system mainly developed for smartphones, tablets, Android TV, etc. Many smartphone, tablet, TV manufacturers, like Blackberry, Samsung, LG, HTC, Huawei, etc use Android operating system. Android operating system only supports limited video formats and codecs, including 3GPP and MP4 with H.263 codec, H.264 AVC codec, H.265 HEVC codec and MPEG-4 SP codec, MPEG-TS with H.264 AVC codec, WebM and MKV with VP8 and VP9 codec. So if you have downloaded some FLV or obtained FLV from other source and try to play these FLV on Android system you will end in fail. There are many solutions provided in Google forum, but the most adopted one is to use a professional FLV to Android converter to convert FLV to Android supported video formats.
When choosing FLV to Android converter, many users will have Avdshare Video Converter as their first option.
Key Features of Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any FLV from any source to Android phones, tablets, TVs and other Android applications supported 3GP, MP4, MKV, WebM, etc.
- Convert other unsupported MOV, WMV, ASF, AVI, MKV, MTS, etc to all Android applications supported video formats.
- Convert any FLV or other unsupported video formats to Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, PSP, Zune, Roku, Smart TVs supported video formats.
- Convert FLV to any other video format or convert any other video format to FLV to satisfy your need for any specific video format.
- Convert between any two video formats with the original video quality.
- Work as a media player to directly play FLV, MP4, etc.
- The built-in video editor can make FLV, MP4, MOV, etc edited as you want, like cropping, trimming, watermarking, cutting, changing video codec, resolution, sample rate, bitrate, size, etc.
Guide on Converting FLV to Android
The following guide can work to convert any FLV to Android supported video format.
Make Preparation: Free download FLV to Android Converter
Step 1 Upload FLV file
Here we need to click the "Add file" button to upload the FLV file that we want to convert to the FLV to Android converter. The drag and drop function also enables to upload FLV to the FLV to Android converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 H.264video as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from FLV to Android applications supported video formats.