Solve Can't Play MP4, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, on Philip TV?
Philip TV Converter - Convert MP4, AVI, MKV, MOV, FLV, WMV, etc to Philip TV
Why Can't Play MP4, MKV, FLV, etc on Philip TV?
Generally speaking, most of Philip TVs can support most of the popular video formats, like MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, etc as per the Manual, but in practice, there are still some frustrations for people who try to play MP4, MKV, AVI, etc in Philip TV. That's because most of Philip TV prefers H.264/MPEG-4 AVC out of all supported video formats on the Manual. Besides you also need to ensure the video formats comply to the resolutions, like 480i - 60Hz, 480p - 60Hz, 576i - 50Hz, 720p - 50, 60Hz, 1080i - 50, 60Hz, etc your Philip TV requires as per the Manual.
How to Solve can't Play Videos on Philip TV?
So in order to successfully play unrecognized video formats, like MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, etc in Philip TV, we recommend you to convert those video formats to H.264/MPEG-4 AVC with the resolution your Philip TV requires. To ensure fast and efficiently convert unrecognized video formats to Philip TV supported H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, the key is to choose a professional Philip TV Converter, like Avdshare Video Converter.
Philip TV Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert all Philip TV unrecognized MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, etc to Philip TV preferred H.264/MPEG-4 AVC.
- Convert all unrecognized video formats to Samsung TV, Toshiba TV, Apple TV, Panasonic TV supported video formats.
- Convert between all video formats, like MP4 to AVI, MKV to FLV, WMV to MP4, ASF to MOV, MOV to FLV, etc.
- Extract audios from any video format, including MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, etc.
- Rotate, clip, merge, join, delete unwanted contents, add logo, trademark, etc and many more other video editing features will get all your video editing needs satisfied.
Philip TV Converter Step by Step Guide
The detailed step by step guide will help you to convert Philip TV unrecognized MP4, MKV, FLV, AVI, MOV, etc to Philip TV supported H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. This guide will take converting MP4 to Philip TV for your reference.
Make Preparation: Free download Philip TV Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 files
Click "Add file" button to load MP4 file to Avdshare Video Converter. You can also use batch converting function to load many MP4 files to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Set Philip TV supported video format
Click "Profile" button to set H.264/MPEG-4 AVC as your targeted exporting format.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to Philip TV
Click "Convert" button and you can get your converting MP4 to Philip TV completed very fast.