OGM to MP3 Converter for Mac and Windows
Batch Convert OGM to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, WMA, M4A, OGG etc
We all know that OGM is barely supported on popular devices and media players, so no matter when and how you have got some OGM files and if you only want to play OGM audio on iPhone, iPad, iPod, MP3 player, Android, etc converting OGM to MP3 is a better choice. To convert OGM to MP3, we must use a professional OGM to MP3 converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter.
Key Features of Avdshare Audio Converter
- Convert any OGM to MP3 for playing OGM on any MP3-compatible audio application.
- Convert OGM to OGG, convert other video or audio files to OGG
- Convert any OGM, OGG, OGV to MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA, FLAC, AIFF, M4A, M4B, etc for playing or editing OGM, OGG, OGV on any video program.
- Convert MP4, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, WMV, WTV, etc to MP3, WAV, AAC, etc as well as convert OGM related formats to any audio format.
- Convert OGG, MP2, FLAC and other unsupported audio formats to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, PS4, PS3, Roku and other devices supported audio formats.
- Convert between any two audio formats.
- Work as a OGM player or OGM editor to directly play OGM or edit OGM as you wish.
Guide on Converting OGM to MP3
You will find easy to convert OGM to MP3 as the guide below.
Make Preparation: Free download OGM to MP3 Converter
Step 1 Import OGM file
The OGM file can be easily imported to this OGM to MP3 converter- Avdshare Audio Converter. Or the drag and drop feature can also work to import OGM file to this OGM to MP3 converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP3 as the output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Audio" category.
Step 3 Start the conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting the saved OGM to MP3.
More about OGM
OGM, as a container format, is created to encode video that incorporates DirectShow filters into OGG format and helps to play OGG Vorbis in Windows Media Player and other programs. OGM is not OGG, but only an extension to OGG specification. But later, with the MKV container format showing maturity in combining Vorbis audio and video codecs, OGM support has been stopped. And now OGG video is with .ogv extension, which is supported by Xiph.org.