OGG to FLAC Converter
Convert OGG to FLAC and Convert FLAC to OGG
Have got a lot of OGG files but not satisfied with the OGG file quality for archive storage? Many users will choose to convert the OGG to another lossless audio format, such as FLAC, to achieve better quality for archive and you can do the same. Actually it is quite easy to convert OGG to FLAC and what you only need is a workable OGG to FLAC converter, like Avdshare Audio Converter.
OGG to FLAC converter - Avdshare Audio Converter
- Avdshare Audio Converter, performing as one of the best OGG to FLAC converter, can convert any audio file in the OGG format to FLAC, OGG FLAC.
- It also helps to convert FLAC to OGG on Mac and Windows computer.
- This Avdshare Audio Converter is a so easy conversion tool that even beginners can operate and do the converting job in short time.
- More importantly is that this Avdshare Audio Converter can ensure the converted FLAC file is in the highest possible quality.
- If you have more than one OGG file that need to convert to FLAC, you can also use the batch conversion function to convert many OGG to FLAC at one time, which has the same operation as convert one OGG to FLAC.
- What makes it more surprising is that this Avdshare Audio Converter can not only convert OGG to FLAC, but also features converting OGG to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4B, WMA, AC3, etc or convert FLAC to OGG, MP3, WAV, WMA or even convert between any two audio formats perfectly.
- Even better is that this powerful Avdshare Audio Converter can extract MP3, OGG, FLAC, WAV, AAC, etc from video files, like MP4, WMV, AVI, FLV, MOV, etc.
- In addition this Avdshare Audio Converter is designed with excellent audio editing features: adjust audio volume, quality, bitrate, sample rate; trim audio, split big audio file, merge many small audio files.
Convert OGG to FLAC Guide
The following step by step guide can help you to convert OGG to FLAC easily and fast.
Make Preparation: Free download OGG to FLAC Converter
Step 1 Import OGG files
Simply click "Add file" button or drag and drop the OGG file to Avdshare Audio Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose FLAC from "Lossless Audio" category as your output format.
Step 3 Convert OGG to FLAC
Click "Convert" button to finish converting OGG to FLAC.
More about FLAC
FLAC is a lossless audio format which means FLAC has no loss in quality. Besides there are a lot of programs which can natively support FLAC or support FLAC with a commonly used app or plug-in. For example, since Android 3.1 Google 's smartphone can natively support FLAC, others, like HTS, Samsung are both support FLAC file; Media players, like Media Monkey, JRiver, etc can natively support FLAC; iOS devices can not natively support FLAC, but many apps are available in iTunes Store which can get FLAC supported by your iOS devices easily; With a Windows Media Player plug-in Windows Media Player can also support to play FLAC without any problem.