MXF to Mac MP4, MOV, Apple ProRes Converter
Play MXF on Mac, iTunes, QuickTime, iPad, iPhone, iPod, Apple TV etc
MXF is also a video container format defined by SMPETE standards. MXF is adopted by many famous camcorders, like Sony XDCAM series, Panasonic P2 series, Ikegami, Canon, etc and is claimed to be editable in Adobe After Effects, FC P, Adobe Premiere, etc. But in practice these MXF files are not easily played on Mac, in iTunes, QuickTime, on iPhone, iPad, and sometimes even have editing trouble in the claimed video editing programs. Is there a solution for this?
The answer is absolutely 'Yes' and read the following article to find out the solution to directly play MXF on Mac or play MXF in iTunes, play MXF in QuickTime, play MXF on iPad, iPhone, iPod etc.
MXF Player and Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Among all solutions the most recommended one is to use Avdshare Video Converter which is a direct MXF Player, MXF Converter, MXF Editor for Mac and Windows.
- As the MXF player for Mac and Windows, it can directly play MXF files on Mac and Windows computer without video format conversion.
- As the professional MXF to Mac converter, it can convert MXF videos to Mac supported MP4, QuickTime MOV, Apple ProRes to successfully play MXF on Mac, in iTunes, QuickTime, on iPhone, iPad, etc.
- As the MXF Editor, it can directly do some basic editing for the MXF videos like trim, crop, rotate, compress, merge, effect, subtitles etc.
- Convert any MXF recorded by any camcorder to AVI, WMV, ASF for successfully playing MXF on Windows, Windows Media Player, PowerPoint, VLC, etc.
- Convert any MXF to MP4, MKV, FLV, ASF, WebM, RMVB, VOB, TS, etc for further playing or editing MXF on more programs.
- Convert between all video formats.
Convert MXF Guide
Follow the guide below to convert MXF to MP4, MOV video format supported by MAC, iTunes, iPhone, iPad, QuickTime, Windows, Windows Media Player, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download MXF to MAC Converter
Step 1 Import MXF files
Click "Add file" button or use drag and drop function to add the unsupported MXF to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Click "Profile" button to choose MOV from the "General Video" category as the output format.
Step 3 Effect video
Click “Effect” button to trim or crop, merge or split, change audio channel, edit subtitle, add special effects, adjust bitrate, resolution, etc.
Step 4 Convert MXF to Mac video format
Click "Convert" button to start the converting MXF video format process.
Of course, there are other methods to play MXF on Mac or other iOS-based devices, like installing MXF codec to your MAC, installing MXF player to your MAC, etc, but all these methods are all complicated and may bring virus to your device. So to play MXF on MAC or other iOS-based devices choosing Avdshare Video Converter is the first choice.