How to Easily Burn MXF to DVD with iDVD?
MXF to iDVD Converter – Convert MXF to iDVD Supported Video Format
I have a Mac computer. When I try to use the iDVD installed on my Mac to burn some MXF files from my Canon camera to DVD for playback on my DVD player, I failed. I checked Apple communities and knew that MXF is not supported by iDVD. Can you recommend me a software to convert the unsupported MXF to iDVD supported video formats for the successful burning?
Nowadays many Mac users like to use the free iDVD to burn their own movies or other downloaded videos to DVD for playing on a DVD player. But iDVD does not support to burn every format. For now iDVD only supports QuickTime videos and other videos supported by iMovie. So if you want to import other unsupported video formats, such as MXF, to iDVD for burning to DVD, first you need to convert the unsupported MXF to iDVD supported formats, such as QuickTime MOV.
To convert MXF to iDVD supported QuickTime MOV, a professional MXF to iDVD converter is needed. Many users have reported Avdshare Video Converter as one of the top best MXF to iDVD converters. If you have not selected one right MXF to iDVD converter, you can try Avdshare Video Converter.
MXF to iDVD Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MXF file from any camcorder to iDVD supported QuickTime MOV for successfully burning any MXF file to DVD.
- Convert any other unsupported MPEG-1, MPEG-2, FLV, WMV, WTV, MKV, etc to iDVD supported video formats.
- Convert MXF to MP4, AVI, MOV, WMV, FLV, WEBM, etc for solving MXF incompatibility issue with other devices, media players and programs.
- Convert MXF or other unsupported video formats to Windows DVD Maker, Apple products, Android devices, game consoles, smart TVs and other DVD burner or video playing or editing programs supported video formats.
- Convert any other video format to MXF for MXF compatible video application or convert any video from or to another one.
Guide on Converting MXF to iDVD
Follow the guide below to convert MXF or other unsupported video formats to iDVD supported video formats.
Make Preparation: Free download MXF to iDVD Converter
Step 1 Upload MXF file
Click the "Add file" button to upload the MXF file that you want to burn with iDVD to this MXF to iDVD converter. Besides, this Avdshare Video Converter is also created with drag and drop function to help users to upload the MXF to this MXF to iDVD converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose QuickTime MOV as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MXF to iDVD Video format
Click the "Convert" button to get the QuickTime MOV file from the MXF file soon.