How to Convert MVI to MP4?
MVI to MP4 Converter - Convert Videos from MVI to MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, FLV, MKV
Have got one or some MVI files from Canon PowerShot digital cameras or from MVI disks but can not play the MVI file on your portable devices, game consoles, media players or editing the MVI file on video editing programs? All these issues are caused by the MVI incompatibility and the easiest solution is to convert the MVI to a universal file format, such as MP4 which has the widest support on portable devices, game consoles, etc.
MVI to MP4 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
Avdshare Video Converter is designed as a professional MVI to MP4 converter which can convert MVI to MP4 for Android, PSP, iPhone, iPad, iPod or any other MP4-compatible application. Besides, this professional MVI to MP4 can also work as a professional MVI to MOV converter, a professional MVI to WMV converter, a professional MVI to FLV converter and a professional MVI to any video converter and can convert any MVI to any video format, like the followings:
- Convert MVI to MOV ProRes or MOV with any codec for playing or editing MVI on iPhone, iPad, QuickTime, FCP, iMovie and other Apple products or MOV-compatible applications.
- Convert MVI to AVI, MOV, MP4 for inserting MVI on all versions of PowerPoint.
- Convert MVI to WMV, ASF for playing or editing MVI on Windows Media Player or Windows Movie Maker or other Windows-based applications.
- Convert MVI to FLV, MP4, WebM for uploading MVI to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, etc.
- Convert MVI to 3GP, MP4 for playing MVI on all Android mobiles, tablets, and other Android devices.
- Convert MVI to MKV, MPEG-2, RMVB, MTS, M2TS, etc for playing or editing MVI on almost all playing devices or editing programs.
- Directly play MVI, MP4, MOV, WMV or any other video format, just like a media player does.
Guide on Converting MVI to MP4
The following converting MVI to MP4 step by step guide also works to convert MVI to AVI, MOV, MKV, WMV, FLV, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download MVI to MP4 Converter
Step 1 Upload MVI file
Click the "Add file" button to upload the original MVI file to Avdshare Video Converter. You can also use the drag and drop function to upload the MVI to Avdshare Video Converter.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MP4 as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the MVI to MP4 conversion
Click "Convert" button to finish your conversion process from MVI to MP4.
More about MVI
MVI is short for Musical Video Interactive and at first is mainly used for packing audio, video, and interactive visual content to a disk. Later, MVI is seen on Canon PowerShot digital cameras, but these MVI files are often with extensions, like MVI_xxx.avi, MVI_xxx.mov or xxx.mvi. No matter which kind of MVI you have, when MVI incompatibility issue happens you can use Avdshare Video Converter to convert the MVI to your wanted video format.