MTS to Final Cut Pro Apple ProRes Converter
Convert MTS to Apple ProRes to Import MTS to Final Cut Pro
When editing MTS files many users will choose Final Cut Pro. But Final Cut Pro 7 and the older versions can not natively support to edit MTS files and there are still some incompatibility issues happening with Final Cut Pro X although Final Cut Pro X has added MTS support. See some incompatibility examples below.
- I have recorded some MTS files with Cannon HF 20 camcorder but it seems Final Cut Pro 6 does not support this MTS file format. How do you import MTS to Final Cut Pro 6 for editing?
- I can copy MTS file to Final Cut Pro 7 scratch disk but still Final Cut Pro 7 can not recognize it. Please recommend an easy solution.
- I have read that Final Cut Pro X can import AVCHD MTS files, but I do not know why I can not import MTS to Final Cut Pro X successfully. Can anyone share your successful experience to import MTS to Final Cut Pro X? Thanks.
Actually for the above users who have incompatibility issue with Final Cut Pro 7/X or any older version one recommended solution is to convert the unsupported MTS to Final Cut Pro most supported ProRes video and then any incompatibility issue will happen when importing the converted ProRes video to Final Cut Pro for editing.
MTS to Final Cut Pro converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Avdshare Video Converter is just the most powerful MTS to Final Cut Pro converter which can convert any unsupported MTS file recorded from Cannon, JVC, Panasonic, Sony, etc to Final Cut Pro supported MOV ProRes.
- Avdshare Video Converter also supports to convert any unsupported FLV, AVI, MP4, WMV, ASF, etc to Final Cut Pro supported video format.
- Furthermore Avdshare Video Converter can also support to convert any unsupported video format to iMovie, Sony Vegas, Edius, Adobe supported one.
- As a matter of face Avdshare Video Converter has full power to convert between almost all video formats.
How to Convert MTS to Final Cut Pro with Avdshare Video Converter?
The following guide can assist you to convert any MTS to Final Cut Pro supported one.
Make Preparation: Free download MTS to Final Cut Pro 7/X Converter
Step 1 Import MTS files
Use two methods to import your MTS to Avdshare Video Converter: click "Add file" button or use drag and drop function.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choosing ProRes Apple ProRes codec (＊.mov) as the output format by clicking "Profile" button > "HD Video" category.
Step 3 Start the MTS to Apple ProRes conversion
Click "Convert" button to complete converting MTS to Final Cut Pro 7/X supported MOV ProRes video.