How to Add MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to iTunes?
MPG to iTunes Converter - Convert MPG, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 to iTunes Supported MOV, MP4
I got some mpg files and want to import to iTunes for syncing to my iPhone. But I failed after I tried three times. My friend told me that MPG is not supported by iTunes and I need to convert iTunes supported MOV or MP4. So the question is how can I convert the MPG to iTunes supported MOV or MP4?
Nowadays many Apple users like to use iTunes to manage their video files or sync the video files to their iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc. No matter for what use, the first step is to upload the video file to iTunes. If you want to upload your video file to iTunes you need to make sure your video file is one of iTunes supported video formats. For now, iTunes supports MP4, MOV, etc. So if you want to upload iTunes unsupported video formats, such as MPG, to iTunes, you need to convert MPG to iTunes supported MP4, MOV, etc.
If you are looking for a workable MPG to iTunes converter to help you to convert the MPG to iTunes supported video formats, Avdshare Video Converter is worthy for your trying.
MPG to iTunes Video Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert any MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to iTunes supported MP4, MOV, etc for successfully importing MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to iTunes.
- Convert any MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Apple TV, QuickTime supported MOV, MP4, etc.
- Convert any MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to Android mobiles and tablets supported MP4, 3GP, etc.
- Convert MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, Windows Photos supported WMV, ASF, AVI, MPG etc.
- Convert MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to other devices, media players or video editing programs supported video formats.
- Convert other video formats to MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) for benefiting from MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2).
- Convert to or from any video format from or to another one.
Guide on Converting MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to iTunes
The following guide will help to convert MPG (MPEG-1 or MPEG-2) to iTunes supported MOV, MP4, etc.
Make Preparation: Free download MPG to iTune Converter
Step 1 Upload MPG file
Clicking the "Add file" button or using the drag and drop function can easily get the MPG file imported to this MPG to iTunes converter.
Step 2 Set iTunes supported format
Choose MOV, MP4, etc as your output format by clicking "Profile" button > "General Video" category.
Step 3 Start the MPG to iTunes conversion
The MPG to iTunes conversion work can be soon completed after the "Convert" button is clicked.