MPEG to ProRes Converter - Convert MPEG (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) to ProRes
Convert MPG to Apple ProRes to Import MPEG-1 or MPEG-2 to Final Cut Pro
I am trying to edit the MPEG-2 file in FCP X, but I failed. I have searched many Google forums and now I understand that I have the need to convert the MPEG-2 file to ProRes for FCP X. Can you introduce me a professional MPEG to ProRes converter for my conversion need?
Why does the ProRes file that I convert from MPEG-1 file has no sound? The original MPEG-1 file has wonderful sound. Is the problem about my video converter? If so, what I can do to fix this?
Well, users who have the need to convert MPEG file to ProRes file usually have the need to edit the MPEG file on FCP X, since MPEG file is not supported by FCP X, but ProRes is. To convert MPEG to ProRes, a professional MPEG to ProRes converter - Avdshare Video Converter is needed.
What Can Avdshare Video Converter Do?
- Easily convert any MPEG file (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) to any FCP or FCP X best supported Apple ProRes file.
- Easily convert other video formats, like FLV, WMV, MKV, WTV, RMVB, AVI, etc, to FCP or FCP X best supported MOV ProRes.
- Easily convert any MPEG file (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) to any other video format, like MP4, AVI, H.264, H.265, etc for any video program to work with the MPEG file (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) file without any incompatibility issue.
- Easily convert ProRes file, MP4, AVI, MKV, etc to MPEG file (MPEG-1/MPEG-2) for burning these videos to DVD or using these video formats on any MPEG compatible video program.
- This MPEG to ProRes converter supports a wide range of video format conversions, including MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, WMV, MKV, WTV, AVCHD, WEBM, etc.
- This MPEG to ProRes converter supports to solve any video format and device or player incompatibility issue by converting the incompatible video format to any device or player supported video formats. The supported devices and players include but not limit to iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android, Zune, Roku, Xbox, PSP, etc.
- Except for converting video formats, this This MPEG to ProRes converter also supports to edit any video file in any video format, like MP4, MPEG, ProRes, H.264, H.265, FLV, etc.
Guide on How to Convert MPEG to ProRes
The converting MPEG to ProRes step by step guide is provided as follows:
Make Preparation: Free download MPEG to ProRes Converter
Step 1 Import MPEG file
The MPEG file needs to be imported to this MPEG to ProRes converter. Two methods are provided with the MPEG import. One is to use the drag & drop function and the other one is to click the "Add file" button. This MPEG to ProRes converter also supports to convert MPEG to ProRes in batch.
Step 2 Targeted output format setting
Choose MOV ProRes as your output format by clicking "Profile" button >"General Video" category.
Step 3 Convert MPEG to ProRes
Finally, users need to click the "Convert" button to start and finish the MPEG-2 to MOV ProRes conversion process.