MP4 PS4:How to Solve can't Play MP4 on PS4
MP4 to PS4 Converter - Convert MP4 to PS4 Supported Video Format on Mac and Windows
Follow MP4 to PS4 converter step by step guide to convert the unsupported MP4 to PS4 supported one for playback all MP4 on PS4/PS3 on Mac and Windows.
Game fans can not miss PS4 with which the whole gaming world will become alive. Besides play games, PS4 can also entertain its users by serving as a media player to play videos stored on USB or other media servers. As per the supported video list, MP4 is one of the supported video formats, but there are still many users who report that sometimes their PS4 can not successfully play MP4. Why and how to fix this?
Why PS4 Can not Play MP4?
PS4 can only support to play MP4 encoded with video: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level4.2 and audio: AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital), so if your MP4 is encoded with other codecs other than the supported codecs you can not successfully play it in PS4.
How to Successfully Play All MP4 on PS4?
There are other solutions to this issue but the easiest one is to convert the unsupported MP4 to PS4 supported MP4 to get which task fulfilled we need to use a MP4 to PS4 converter to convert the unsupported MP4 to PS4 supported MP4. Among all MP4 to PS4 converters Avdshare Video Converter gets the highest recommendations due to its steady and reliable functions.
MP4 to PS4 Converter - Avdshare Video Converter
- Convert MP4 with all unsupported codecs, like H.265, VP8, VP9, Divx, Xvid, etc to PS4/PS3 supported one.
- Convert the unsupported AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, FLV, ASF, WTV, etc to PS4/PS3 supported video format.
- Convert all unsupported video formats to the one supported by iPhone, iPad, iPod, Zune, PSP, Xbox one, Creative Zen, Android, BlackBerry, Apple TV, Toshiba TV, Samsung TV, etc.
- Edit all video formats, like delete or add subtitle, video watermark, logo, etc, trim, rotate, split, merge, change video volume, frame rate, bitrate, etc.
Convert MP4 to PS4 Supported Video Formats Guide
The following converting MP4 to PS4 step by step guide can work to convert the unsupported AVI, MKV, MOV, WMV, FLV, ASF, WTV, etc to PS4/PS3 supported video format.
Make Preparation: Free download MP4 to PS4 Converter
Step 1 Import MP4 video
To start with, you can click "Add file" button to add MP4 video(s) to Avdshare Video Converter. Or drag and drop MP4 video to Avdshare Video Converter. Batch conversion is supported.
Step 2 Select PS4 supported MP4 H.264 as the exporting format
Click "Profile" button to set MP4 H.264 from the "General category " as the exporting format.
Step 3 Convert MP4 to PS4 MP4 H.264
After everything is done click "Convert" button to get converting MP4 to PS4 supported MP4 H.264 work done.
How to Play the Converted MP4 on PS4?
- Select (Media Player) from the content area.
- Connect USB storage device or media servers.
- Select the USB device or media server.
- Select the converted MP4 H.264 that you want to play.